What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cottage pie with a cheesy cheesy mash top and baked beans. It's a tasty slop in a bowl kinda day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Roast chicken & co - standard Sunday fayre

We had baked eggs is a very garlicky spicy tomato sauce topped with feta and coriander for brunch with warm pittas (loathe to call it shakshuka, people seem to get territorial about it. I’ve travelled a lot in the Middle East and the best shakshuka I’ve ever eaten was in...Manila)

I’ve also made apple sauce from unused apples

Made a pav bhaji to have for lunches in toasted chapatis and rotis

Started off a kimchi with odds and ends of vegetables too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a discussion about green onion pancakes going on in the latest Jack Monroe thread. I’m going to try making them when I next get a bunch.

I had wholemeal pasta yesterday with a fresh tomato and onion sauce. Bread and butter on the side.

I found this on Twitter yesterday. It’s a recipe for a fish pie inside a baked potato. It’s now on my list to make. It’s a pinned Tweet on
D24B7344-F14B-4F0C-9271-86041E06EBEA.jpeg
the poster’s account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Probably an apple, just weighed myself and I've put on 4 pounds over lockdown. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Chicken burgers with lots of salad, avocado and sweet potato wedges.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.