What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kind of dinner 👍
Really, really really regret not buying bits for a roast now. I went shopping Wednesday and my fridge is full of salad and summer food.

On the other hand, tuna sandwiches dont take much prepping or pots. So enjoy your pots.

Not bitter at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Roast chicken, cauli cheese, carrots and Yorkshire’s. Couldn’t be arsed to do roast potatoes today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Really, really really regret not buying bits for a roast now. I went shopping Wednesday and my fridge is full of salad and summer food.

On the other hand, tuna sandwiches dont take much prepping or pots. So enjoy your pots.

Not bitter at all.
All eaten up, it was delicious, husband doing the pots 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Roast beef, yorkshire puddings, roasties, carrots, green beans, stuffing and gravy.😋

• Heart
I made beef stracotto last night so I’m using the leftover beef for a roast dinner. There’s loads of sauce left so I’ll blend that up and simmer to a thick gravy. Will have with roast potatoes, creamed cabbage, carrots, green beans and a YP.

Reactions: 2
Oooh what's a fish Mac? Or did you mean big Mac?
it’s a filet o fish. You reminded of when I asked for 2 kids meal in the mcd drive thru and the employee told me they didn’t have kids meals.... my little one suggested asking for happy meals instead, yes, they had those !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Roast chicken with roasties, stuffing, yorkies and veg. I’m hoping the creamy looking thing that’s in a freezer bag in the freezer is cheese sauce... we shall see!

• Haha
Macaroni cheese with peas and broccoli (I need to go shopping!)

Reactions: 1
7367C95C-808A-4B63-84E6-6551B228638E.jpeg
Roast beef with roast potatoes, yorkies, carrots, broccoli and gravy followed by strawberry and peach crumb cake 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.