What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you post the recipe and method? I would love to try it

If you do, let me know how it tastes! Not normally a cottage cheese fan
I haven’t made it yet as I couldn’t find the cottage cheese I wanted. I highly recommend the Longley version which is available at Asda. I use that on toast and then put chilli jam on it.

Reactions: 1
Melanzane all parmigiana (charred aubergine, tomato sauce, Parmesan and mozzarella bake)

Reactions: 2
I haven’t made it yet as I couldn’t find the cottage cheese I wanted. I highly recommend the Longley version which is available at Asda. I use that on toast and then put chilli jam on it.
Thanks that sounds nice, I like chilli jam. I will definitely give cottage cheese another chance

Thanks that sounds nice, I like chilli jam. I will definitely give cottage cheese another chance
Definitely seek out the plain Longley version. It’s not runny and has a small curd. Also look for these chilli jams. They do mail order and free postage for £20.
CA272D20-4689-43C7-8D08-0BC4D219DFAE.jpeg

Oh wow! And are they in asda too?
I don’t know. I haven’t been to an Asda in a long while. My local delicatessen sells some of them though! Haven’t seen any bad reviews for them on either Instagram or Facebook.

Wow. What a shitter of a timeline Jack. Get off the social media for real!
I still can’t get over how defensive her replies are to non blue tickers, it’s so indicative of how she perceived people.

mod edit,
Some posts have been moved to dinner chat thread we have in off topic...hope this helps to allow both topics run smoothly. 🙂

What’s everyone having for dinner?

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can’t get over how defensive her replies are to non blue tickers, it’s so indicative of how she perceived people.
rump steak with Peri Peri seasoning, corn and hassleback potatoes. And maybe some caramelised onions because I’m fancy and know how to cook onions

Having tea later. Duck with pancakes and hoisin sauce. All out of a packet!🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For dinner I've made some prawn spring rolls then it's beef massaman and a veg panang curry with jasmine rice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Spinach pasta with tomatoes / red onion / courgette and parm (dinner)

Reactions: 1
My husband has just brought me 2 potato croquettes with ketchup. Brought to me in bed as I’m hiding from my feral toddler with my pregnancy nausea. I’m already jealous of the meals you wonderful cooks are about to name!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For dinner I've made some prawn spring rolls then it's beef massaman and a veg panang curry with jasmine rice.
My first quote - hope it works, OoOooh I always mess up my massamans. Are your spring rolls home made? I’m drooling over everyone’s choices. Can’t stomach much today, maybe just a tin of chicken soup and some toast BUT there is a shop bought sticky toffee pudding in the fridge.

My first quote - hope it works, OoOooh I always mess up my massamans. Are your spring rolls home made? I’m drooling over everyone’s choices. Can’t stomach much today, maybe just a tin of chicken soup and some toast BUT there is a shop bought sticky toffee pudding in the fridge.
Yes! rice noodles, beansprouts, spring onion, coriander, Chinese mushroom, prawns, carrot, chili oil and soy dauce. I get the wrappers from the Chinese supermarket.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.