What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight I leftover homemade coleslaw, salad and spaghetti bolognese. I hate binning food so that’s why the coleslaw and it was nice with the tomato sauce.

Reactions: 3
A Quorn burger, baked beans, salad followed by homemade chocolate, banana and almond cake which was squidgy like a pudding. It was supposed to be a banana bread but ended up as a cake.

Reactions: 2
I must say some great meal ideas on here. Going to have to try the minted lamp chops sound delicious😋.

Reactions: 2
I do love reading about the meals you're all having for dinner. It does give me ideas. I haven't been food shopping yet. So today it's sausage and bean bakes and chips.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.