What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m going to order a delivery from the local chippy tonight. First takeaway since lockdown and I’m craving a treat. Fish and proper chips with curry sauce 😍

Reactions: 5
King prawn paella with aioli. I love gusto can’t cook for tit but this makes it so easy for me. I know a few on here hate that they gift it to influencers but for people like me it’s a godsend at the moment.

Reactions: 3
King prawn paella with aioli. I love gusto can’t cook for tit but this makes it so easy for me. I know a few on here hate that they gift it to influencers but for people like me it’s a godsend at the moment.
I don't know what we'd have done without gousto in lockdown. It's so good.

I’ve been using gousto for a few years now and I love it. I was never an adventurous cook and it’s really helped me with gaining some kitchen confidence and learning about flavours and meals I would of never tried before.

Going have a bbq today. I will make some rice and pasta and salad to go with it.

Reactions: 2
Tonight we are having antipasti from the Italian deli: ciabatta, olives, nice cheese, and meats.

We have meal planned for the next 2 weeks, as we have been doing for lockdown as we only grocery shop every 2 weeks. For the most part, we stick to the meal plans but sometimes mix it up.

Tomorrow: Steak on the BBQ, with potatoes on the BBQ and corn on the cob.

Monday & Tuesday: Eggplant and goat's cheese penne pasta.

Wednesday & Thurs: Chicken katsu curry with brown rice (Wagamama shared the recipe on their Insta).

Friday: Salmon, (25 mins at 375 in the oven w/ olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper), roasted potatoes (375 in the oven for 40 mins with olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper) and roasted veg.

Saturday & Sun: Chorizo tacos with rice and black beans.

Mon, Tues & Wed: This pasta bake.

Thurs & Fri: Thai red curry and naan bread.

Pork loin steaks rolled and stuffed with apple, black pudding and onion, fried off in bread crumbs then baked
served with leftover braised red cabbage and a potato and onion bake

Reactions: 2
What’s the deal when you order a takeaway or more specifically Dominos?

do you take it from them still or do they have to leave it somewhere?

we’ve still not had takeaway of any kind for the whole of lockdown and craving a dominos so bad 😫

What’s the deal when you order a takeaway or more specifically Dominos?

do you take it from them still or do they have to leave it somewhere?

we’ve still not had takeaway of any kind for the whole of lockdown and craving a dominos so bad 😫
Mine leave it on the doorstep, knock and run away 😂

I'm just making chicken wraps and salad tonight, can't be bothered with anything else.

Reactions: 1
Roast Chicken today, with cabbage AND Brussel Sprouts, I will be jet propelled on Monday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.