What are the worst presents you've received?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most disappointing gift as a child was when a relative gave me a present which was wrapped with lovely shiny paper and tied with a bow . I opened it and it was one of those <£1 Cadbury selection things.....

As an adult I don't bother wrapping edible gifts , I just put them in a gift bag.

Reactions: 7
A cheap over 50 face cream from a work colleague😡 It was 💯 regifted cause she is in her sixties.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
At work we did Secret Santa, but where one person unwraps a random present and they can either stick or swap for one that’s alredy open.

A colleague ended up with a hot plate with stains on it 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At work we did Secret Santa, but where one person unwraps a random present and they can either stick or swap for one that’s alredy open.

A colleague ended up with a hot plate with stains on it 🤢
We do this as well and my favorite part is stealing from someone who clearly doesnt want to part with their gift.

• Haha
We do this as well and my favorite part is stealing from someone who clearly doesnt want to part with their gift.
I love that secret Santa game. Me and my husband were the last names to be pulled out so we got to pick from all of the gifts 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Worst and weirdest present ever from a friend one Christmas was a voodoo doll kit. Needless to say, I never used it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Worst “gift” from dirty Santa/secret Santa was a head of cabbage. I was told the “real” present would be given later.. it’s been 29 years. Still nothing lol!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not expecting or wanted anything from my friend of 35years from family trouble. But when I handed over cards and presents for kids last week and went to annual Christmas dance show her kids dance class last night looks like I'm not even getting a card.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My worst presents were

A secret Santa - I got used make up brushes. I don’t even wear makeup

A reverse crucifix from an aunt. Guessing she thought it was just jewellery

• Wow
Worst and weirdest present ever from a friend one Christmas was a voodoo doll kit. Needless to say, I never used it.
I remember working in a popular high street chain over ten years ago and we used to sell these 😅😅 we always thought it was odd

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know if I've posted this before but I have a notoriously tight relative who buys all their Xmas gifts from charity shops (I love a charity shop but this is not out of necessity as they're rather well off) anyway one year I got a grubby pre loved cool bag, when I opened it the lining was ripped...and 'fixed' with plasters 🤢.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm to kind but I don't think I've ever received a gift that I was unhappy with! I literally appreciate anything 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well one of my presents under the tree is a glittery gift bag which sounds suspiciously empty. Watch it be a scratch card. I really wanted one thing I kept asking for and I just know this bellend hasn't got me it. 🥀

• Sad
  • Heart
Well one of my presents under the tree is a glittery gift bag which sounds suspiciously empty. Watch it be a scratch card. I really wanted one thing I kept asking for and I just know this bellend hasn't got me it. 🥀
Buy it for yourself.

• Heart