Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cat thing is getting a bit much, our dog of 15 yrs had to be put down right at the start of the first lockdown, don’t get me wrong it was sad and my other half was devastated but he’s got over it and I certainly haven’t made him a photo book with hundreds of pics in, i did however have him a photo slate done with the dogs photo on it for his bday but that’s all, also we have both had close family members die in recent yrs, my mum the most recent in April so we know about loss but she’s taking it too far now imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Baubles with pet names, baubles with 'first Christmas at ...', babies first Christmas, fist Christmas as Mr & Mrs. To be fair, when I make them they may or may not be for dead pets 😂 Just a pets name with a paw print shape next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Baubles with pet names, baubles with 'first Christmas at ...', babies first Christmas, fist Christmas as Mr & Mrs. To be fair, when I make them they may or may not be for dead pets 😂 Just a pets name with a paw print shape next to it.
Hehe, no I know people get baubles made with names on them, i just cannot fathom
Why she’s actively gone out of her way now to have one made with her cats name on it when the cat died months ago. It’s just utter nonsense. And the ones she’s got aren’t even nice baubles!!!!

Jeezus how many stories about trees does she need!!!! Skipping through them as I Was hoping wooden features would make an appearance 😂😂

Jeezus how many stories about trees does she need!!!! Skipping through them as I Was hoping wooden features would make an appearance 😂😂
Wooden features as in Marko not that big outside ornament she has been going on for days about 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh yawnnnn now showing us umpteen boring photos of the dead cat

NO ONE CARES NIKKI.

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask.....

why is she putting napkins & place settings out on her dining table.... when she’s not hosting anyone......? What a waste of time. She says she would normally have all the plates/glassware etc on there too..... Whyyyyyyy?!? Set the table for a meal yes - of course - but honestly who in their right mind is spending time setting a table for absolute no reason...
it’s like all her faffing with the guest bedroom over the last month... she’s spent god knows how much money & time redecorating and getting new soft furnishings and new furniture for a room that no one uses..... WHAT IS THE POINT?!?!?!?!

I just don’t get it.....!

Reactions: 12
Can I just ask.....

why is she putting napkins & place settings out on her dining table.... when she’s not hosting anyone......? What a waste of time. She says she would normally have all the plates/glassware etc on there too..... Whyyyyyyy?!? Set the table for a meal yes - of course - but honestly who in their right mind is spending time setting a table for absolute no reason...
it’s like all her faffing with the guest bedroom over the last month... she’s spent god knows how much money & time redecorating and getting new soft furnishings and new furniture for a room that no one uses..... WHAT IS THE POINT?!?!?!?!

I genuinely don't get it either. I guess some of it is to showcase her stuff from the website which is fair enough but I do not get any person who sets a dining table for "show". Like in a day it would be dusty and yuck. While we are on it I don't get the whole dining room thing in general. If you lived in a country pile then fair enough but in a regular estate house I just think they are so naff and outdated. I have 2 sisters who live in the UK and they both were really hung up on a separate dining room when house hunting. Seriously do not comprehend. The open plan kitchen/dining area is much more practical. Like who is hosting formal dinner parties pandemic aside. Anyway clearly this issue has run deep for me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don't get it either. I guess some of it is to showcase her stuff from the website which is fair enough but I do not get any person who sets a dining table for "show". Like in a day it would be dusty and yuck. While we are on it I don't get the whole dining room thing in general. If you lived in a country pile then fair enough but in a regular estate house I just think they are so naff and outdated. I have 2 sisters who live in the UK and they both were really hung up on a separate dining room when house hunting. Seriously do not comprehend. The open plan kitchen/dining area is much more practical. Like who is hosting formal dinner parties pandemic aside. Anyway clearly this issue has run deep for me 🤣🤣
no I completely agree. A separate dining room is very old fashioned and in most cases it’s a waste of a room because it just doesn’t get used. I dunno, I just feel like she fills her time doing a lot of pretty pointless stuff. Like this whole cat photo album - she’s making it some huge big mammoth project - collating over 2000 photos of a cat and then printing 500 odd photos off to put in an album with hand written captions & “memories”...... what the duck? Not being funny right but it’s a CAT! One photo of the animal is going to look pretty similar to the 500 other photos because ITS A bleeping CAT!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus wept - print a few photos off from your phone if you really have to but duck me this is beyond a joke now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's bored to death tbh, what a waste of time in the dining room ....whys she never at work?! Ok it's your own buisness but surely you should be there?? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I think she's bored to death tbh, what a waste of time in the dining room ....whys she never at work?! Ok it's your own buisness but surely you should be there?? 🤔
I assume that business isn’t quite as brisk at it used to be.....

Reactions: 1
I actually think she wouldn’t feel as sad as she does if she was actually out at work and keeping busy. Instead she’s standing folding napkins and giving herself time to dwell on things. You’d actually think maybe instead of paying to print 5000 photos of the cat or getting her ashes made into a ring or getting baubles with her name on it, why doesn’t she use the money to make a donation to the local cat & dog home in Aberdeen?

it’s all building to Mark “surprising” her with a new baby darlin’ for Christmas or her birthday I reckon.

the pandemic is irrelevant to them hosting. She had the full setup last year and never had a soul in her house! I think she feels the more things she has the happier she’ll be and it’s not the case at all.

Reactions: 8
I actually think she wouldn’t feel as sad as she does if she was actually out at work and keeping busy. Instead she’s standing folding napkins and giving herself time to dwell on things. You’d actually think maybe instead of paying to print 5000 photos of the cat or getting her ashes made into a ring or getting baubles with her name on it, why doesn’t she use the money to make a donation to the local cat & dog home in Aberdeen?

it’s all building to Mark “surprising” her with a new baby darlin’ for Christmas or her birthday I reckon.

the pandemic is irrelevant to them hosting. She had the full setup last year and never had a soul in her house! I think she feels the more things she has the happier she’ll be and it’s not the case at all.
yeay that’s what I mean - she had her dining table completely set up for dinner last year for weeks. All the stuff laid out just gathering dust for weeks on end but never used. Like, she’s buying all this crap for what? I just do not understand. If it was Westholme interiors stock she was using and it was being done for work purposes I could understand but it’s not - it’s just like some creepy thing she’s doing - setting bedrooms up for no one to sleep in and setting dining tables up when there’s no one coming over. I’m sorry but I find it very odd behaviour. And she looked completely off her face earlier on stories when she was getting upset about the cat. It’s not normal behaviour- no matter what anyone says, her behaviour is really strange at the moment, I genuinely think she needs to see the doctor.

Reactions: 10
yeay that’s what I mean - she had her dining table completely set up for dinner last year for weeks. All the stuff laid out just gathering dust for weeks on end but never used. Like, she’s buying all this crap for what? I just do not understand. If it was Westholme interiors stock she was using and it was being done for work purposes I could understand but it’s not - it’s just like some creepy thing she’s doing - setting bedrooms up for no one to sleep in and setting dining tables up when there’s no one coming over. I’m sorry but I find it very odd behaviour. And she looked completely off her face earlier on stories when she was getting upset about the cat. It’s not normal behaviour- no matter what anyone says, her behaviour is really strange at the moment, I genuinely think she needs to see the doctor.
I agree, something more going on

Can I just ask.....

Completely agree. It’s like she has to fill her life with all this material crap because she is missing something fundamental. It’s a shame as I think she’s desperately unhappy & all the clothes, make-up and furnishings aren’t cutting it. She definitely needs to see a doctor.
On the setting the table thing, I actually follow an American ‘influencer’ who is very like Nicky in the amount of crap she buys. She also set her table this week even though she’s not having anyone for Xmas. She just wanted to take a photo for Instagram. Couldn’t believe it when she actually filled the wine glasses with wine, just for a bleeping photo! 🤣 even if she chugged them all straight back after the photo it’s such a weird way to live!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jeezz what’s with full on slap and doing her hair on stories??? Where’s she going? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.