Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of her and her husband she's put up this weekend. Not sure whether it's just the angle but they both look so thin ! Her legs look like sticks šŸ˜³
I thought the same! Think someoneā€™s been editing photos??

Reactions: 9
I thought the same! Think someoneā€™s been editing photos??
it looks like itā€™s been taken with a wide lens or fish eye lens or something- his feet look massive, his legs look too long and thin and his body looks squashed.

Reactions: 7
it looks like itā€™s been taken with a wide lens or fish eye lens or something- his feet look massive, his legs look too long and thin and his body looks squashed.
I came on the say the same things , photos have obviously been edited.

Reactions: 4
She has edited the arse out of this pic they both look terrible, stick thin and massive feet on both of them

Reactions: 6
Definitely the wide lens setting to get more of the background in. Looks like she's holding a hula hoop but its the line on Mark's t-shirt šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
And this is the crux of this whole keytones nonsense- sheā€™s said many times that sheā€™s no longer eating breakfast, sheā€™s skipping it and having one of these drinks instead. Sheā€™s started exercising during lockdown, watching what she was eating, skipping meals and reducing her alcohol intake.
That is why sheā€™s lost weight!!!!!! Itā€™s got nothing whatsoever to do with these sachets of rubbish!!!

a 60 hour fast - which she will complete and then claim that sheā€™s ā€œlostā€ 10lbs and that itā€™s because of the keytones..... no!!!!! If anyone stopped eating for 3 days, they would loose ā€œweightā€ as per the scales!!!!!!!!!!!!! Itā€™s got nothing to do with these drinks.

all sheā€™s doing is dropping water weight because sheā€™s skipping meals and eating tiny portions. Thatā€™s it. The rest of it is just marketing fluff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so close to unfollowing. I am sick of the ketone posts. I don't understand why she has become a seller in an MLM anyway? What business woman would do that? And it doesn't exactly seem like they are hard up and need the extra cash! I can't believe she sat this morning saying she reckons she would have put on half a stone but because of the ketones only put on 5 pounds, right after saying she ate much better than she usually would....it's so disingenuous.

Reactions: 12
Holly from Geordie Shore was asked for her thoughts on the Pruvit Ketones and her reply was interesting. As was the link she shared...

Yes I looked into this too after Davinia Taylor did an IG live with a Canadian guy who lives in Australia, on the Gold Coast, and he too has a very dubious history in the US. Can't remember his name but he is up there as like Chief Marketing Officer or something maybe for Pruvit. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Do you think sheā€™s been sucked in and genuinely believes the ketones help or is she wise to the fact theyā€™re overpriced dust and is happy to make some money off selling them to people? šŸ§

Reactions: 1
Do you think sheā€™s been sucked in and genuinely believes the ketones help or is she wise to the fact theyā€™re overpriced dust and is happy to make some money off selling them to people? šŸ§
I think she is happy making some money off selling them to people.

Reactions: 5
I think sheā€™s more than happy to be making money off people buying into her story about it and buying the products. I also think she enjoys being in the inner circle with the likes of Filipe Morais (footballer) and z-list ā€œcelebā€ Callum Best.

I think sheā€™s more than happy to be making money off people buying into her story about it and buying the products. I also think she enjoys being in the inner circle with the likes of Filipe Morais (footballer) and z-list ā€œcelebā€ Callum Best.
Betty I think youā€™re being really kind saying sheā€™s in their inner circle šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ if Callum or Filipe could have someone with a bigger following to flog this shite they would drop her like a hot potato.

also Nikki, the whole point in fasting isnā€™t to completely fill yourself to the gunnel beforehand with pasta. Water weight will come away no problem as sheā€™ll be upping her fluid intake so sheā€™ll sheā€™d that quickly, canā€™t believe sheā€™s so dim enough to think that any of the weight loss will be accredited to those stupid sachets.

Reactions: 5
I'm so close to unfollowing. I am sick of the ketone posts. I don't understand why she has become a seller in an MLM anyway? What business woman would do that? And it doesn't exactly seem like they are hard up and need the extra cash! I can't believe she sat this morning saying she reckons she would have put on half a stone but because of the ketones only put on 5 pounds, right after saying she ate much better than she usually would....it's so disingenuous.
The thing is with the Nikkiā€™s of the world they are never as rich as they like to make out. Maybe there is trouble in paradise, sheā€™d never dare let on as she is far too smug

If they were not allowed to travel they wouldnā€™t have gone, it is still allowed in some places and the economy still has to tick over . And before people bang on about a pandemic I work in icu and we have been in full PPE since March so Iā€™m aware of the risk I just believe we need to start learning to live with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing is with the Nikkiā€™s of the world they are never as rich as they like to make out. Maybe there is trouble in paradise, sheā€™d never dare let on as she is far too smug
I agree I don't think she is as rich as she makes out, this is likely the reason she has out the "reno" on hold. No mention for ages about the girls in the warehouse, surely if they were there they would be more than capable of posting on the interiors page but nothing the whole time she was away,, šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.