Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i right in thinking the whole of Nikki's family are on this keto. Latest story is her Mum?? And one of her sisters?

I agree I don't think she is as rich as she makes out, this is likely the reason she has out the "reno" on hold. No mention for ages about the girls in the warehouse, surely if they were there they would be more than capable of posting on the interiors page but nothing the whole time she was away,, 🤔
Probably furloughed them, whilst continuing her spending 😡

Reactions: 2
I thought it was her niece who she goes horse riding with? Now I'm thinking I'm wrong as Joni seems older than I thought she would be.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I was shocked that the ketones post with MummaBear, or whatever she calls the lady was marked AD.

• Sad
I thought it was her niece who she goes horse riding with? Now I'm thinking I'm wrong as Joni seems older than I thought she would be.
I think the niece (her brother's daughter) she goes horseriding with is called Toni, dont think the brother and sister in law likes their kids featuring on Nikki's page. Joni her ketone side kick looks very much like Nikki, so I am thinking they are related in some way

I think the niece (her brother's daughter) she goes horseriding with is called Toni, dont think the brother and sister in law likes their kids featuring on Nikki's page. Joni her ketone side kick looks very much like Nikki, so I am thinking they are related in some way
its her mum, Her keytones page is called Caledonian keytones.

Reactions: 1
It’s not Nikki’s mum. It’s Joni’s mum that’s doing the ketones and Joni is her pal. I’m sure Nikki only has 1 sister and she shared her post about selling a camper van earlier.

I’m i the only person that gets really annoyed by her brand/designer obsession, just because something has a massive price tag doesn’t make it the best IMO and no I’m not jealous before anyone comes at me! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m i the only person that gets really annoyed by her brand/designer obsession, just because something has a massive price tag doesn’t make it the best IMO and no I’m not jealous before anyone comes at me! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣🤣
Yes the “free glasses” would have ONLY been £100! Apparently very reasonable
I’ve been living in £6.45 for 2 days now!

Reactions: 5
Yes the “free glasses” would have ONLY been £100! Apparently very reasonable
I’ve been living in £6.45 for 2 days now!
She’s just another influencer who’s out of touch with what some of her followers might be going through. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is so label obsessed and how much it all costs, its getting all a little bit repetitive and boring now. On another note I see she is labelling the ketone as an ad now, wonder if she has been in trouble with ASA again, despite what she claimed on a big rant about ads earlier in the year, she is not as honest about as and declaring gifts as she makes out

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.