Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still managing to post all about the magic ketone dust, she will be making a fortune from people who believe her weight loss is only down or these

Reactions: 7
She is still managing to post all about the magic ketone dust, she will be making a fortune from people who believe her weight loss is only down or these
What the actual duck was that IGTV all about on the ketones page 🙈😂 I’ve got such second hand embarrassment for her. Walking about Gleneagles filming with your ketone sachet in your hand. Jesus Christ I’m mortified for her.

Reactions: 5
Surprised to see on that page that she has admitted it’s an MLM. So basically she’s trying to recruit as many distributers as possible who will probably be risking a financial loss as they don’t have the volume of followers she does.

Reactions: 4
So it seems they've went and got a dog? She didn't hang about!
I think it’s a family member or friend’s dog. It’s very cute 😊

Her behaviour seems a bit concerning still. Do you think she’s realising the ketones aren’t all that and she’s under pressure to recruit more people to sell them?

Reactions: 2
I’m unfollowing
Bore off Nicki it’s a joke now this cat business
Just using your page for mlm
I never thought you would stoop that low as you was always very vocal about being against ads and conning people
Shame

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck was that IGTV all about on the ketones page 🙈😂 I’ve got such second hand embarrassment for her. Walking about Gleneagles filming with your ketone sachet in your hand. Jesus Christ I’m mortified for her.
Mortified for her also, this must have been the night she posted a pic saying she doesn't know how we is still standing from all the crying she had done, but then she is flinging about a ketone sachet to get more fools to buy from her. She is just so fake

Reactions: 6
This keto stuff is really messed up, especially after her doing that big chat / rant / info about ADs/Aff links and how she's always open and honest about the stuff she shares etc. She's never made it clear from the start how the keto stuff she's been selling has benefitted her and she will be making back any money initially spent, seeing the price of them I don't understand how this is a 'lifestyle change' especially when you need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight. Cannot see the appeal to her page anymore.

Reactions: 12
I thought she had a separate account for her keto but shes just gone full on money grabbing and wants to make money out of her established following. I have now unfollowed her. Never thought i would. She seemed so genuine.

Reactions: 6
I thought she had a separate account for her keto but shes just gone full on money grabbing and wants to make money out of her established following. I have now unfollowed her. Never thought i would. She seemed so genuine.
That was her USP acting different to the other money grabbing insta huns! Lure everyone in with her fake I’m not grabby or I don’t lie etc! Then once she’s got her numbers up hit em with the big hard sell. By that time they’re so far up her lazy ass to notice they’ve been had again! 😡😡🤬

Reactions: 3
Ive been a lurker if this thread for a while, I’ve had to unfollow her! it’s not the ketones stuff I skip past that and ignore although I don’t understand why she’s still punting it on her page when she made the other one. The posts I can’t stand are the fact she is still going on about the cat, today once again she’s out drinking but smiling through the tears?? Get a grip of yourself ffs! Loosing a pet is sad but I don’t think it requires 3 weeks of grieving?!

Flipping heck another post on her stories today “smiling through the tears”

It was a bleeping cat. They die. Get over it.

she’s either play acting and posting this nonsense for engagement purposes or she’s seriously lost the plot and needs help.

That was her USP acting different to the other money grabbing insta huns! Lure everyone in with her fake I’m not grabby or I don’t lie etc! Then once she’s got her numbers up hit em with the big hard sell. By that time they’re so far up her lazy ass to notice they’ve been had again! 😡😡🤬
I am having a brain not functioning day today, what does USP mean?

Flipping heck another post on her stories today “smiling through the tears”

It was a bleeping cat. They die. Get over it.

she’s either play acting and posting this nonsense for engagement purposes or she’s seriously lost the plot and needs help.
Oh jesus wept, I have just seen her post, I think it is for all of the above and needs serious help. It's all for engagement and I am presuming the "boy" (I actually cringed for her) he is referring to is her husband, who is normally out golfing on a Saturday, which she always has a sniddy comment about him going out golfing.
Ketones must be, apart from her rental aberdeen property (can't see the one in Italy bringing in an income at the moment) must be her must be her source of income as no vases or candle holders have been seen for weeks and 5 days since the interiors page has been updated with any pics.
Have to agree it was a cat and she is milking the situation

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept!! Can't believe she's still on this sympathy seeking mission. Its starting to get a bit ridiculous now 🙄

The picture of her and her husband she's put up this weekend. Not sure whether it's just the angle but they both look so thin ! Her legs look like sticks 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.