Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story about her Lock Screen is ridiculous. If it upsets you that much, change it! When my dog died I had to change my wallpaper on my phone. Simple
She’s coming across really attention seeking and boastful. Fancy outfits and a weekend at Gleneagles one minute then crying about the cat the next.
I do like Nikki’s page usually but agree with others that she needs a long insta break.

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour over the last month has been erratic, manic, confusing and really quite childish. Im not sure what’s going on with her but she doesn’t seem particularly stable or happy?

Reactions: 9
Her behaviour over the last month has been erratic, manic, confusing and really quite childish. Im not sure what’s going on with her but she doesn’t seem particularly stable or happy?
I think she’s one of those that’s eternally searching for that one thing to make her truly happy. She thought it was being the party girl and the answer would be at the bottom of a cocktail, then it was the interiors business and quitting her accounting job, it’s the endless purchasing of 17 dresses for one night out, now it’s the ketones.

I do genuinely feel for her about her cat, a pet is a huge loss but crediting your cat for your weight loss..... she’s obviously sat last night steaming and posting these stories about Meme. She’ll be getting all the poor meme DMs as well as the oh my goodness you are so tiny look at you she’ll be feeling that euphoria of happiness, because she’s also obsessed with what people think of her so she needs that ego boost.

I’m only following now to see where she goes from here. I’ve zero interest in the cat, the ketones, looking tiny.. she’s so driven by that acceptance of others she’s failing to just live and enjoy her life. She’s away on a weekend at Gleneagles ffs.. trust me that does not come cheap! She’s had the chance to meet up with her chum and rather than be thankful for what she has and be in the moment she’s standing in front of mirrors to get a full length selfie to post on social media. I think she needs help.

Reactions: 8
Oh no I know - Gleneagles is very expensive and they seem to have been there all weekend so it must be costing them an absolute fortune. I’m still not sure how they are so well off?! I know she was an accountant but it’s been a few years now and surely selling candles & cushions doesn’t provide the lifestyle they have?! Huge house in an expensive area of Aberdeen, house that is lavishly decorated, a huge garden that’s had god knows how much money spent on it, a dressing room bursting with designer clothes, high end make up, not to mention the money she spends on her hair/nails/teeth etc etc etc - I know her husband is older than her so maybe he had lots of money behind him but they just seem to be absolutely rolling in it!!!

Reactions: 5
Oh no I know - Gleneagles is very expensive and they seem to have been there all weekend so it must be costing them an absolute fortune. I’m still not sure how they are so well off?! I know she was an accountant but it’s been a few years now and surely selling candles & cushions doesn’t provide the lifestyle they have?! Huge house in an expensive area of Aberdeen, house that is lavishly decorated, a huge garden that’s had god knows how much money spent on it, a dressing room bursting with designer clothes, high end make up, not to mention the money she spends on her hair/nails/teeth etc etc etc - I know her husband is older than her so maybe he had lots of money behind him but they just seem to be absolutely rolling in it!!!
Didn’t her husband used to be quite high up in the oil industry? He was probably on a lot of money and maybe they saved? Not sure!
They live in a really nice bit of Aberdeen, houses aren’t cheap there.

Reactions: 2

Agreed, I had to unfollow. She may well have a lot of accessible money, gorgeous home etc. but there's something sad in this empty life. Now it may seem emptier due to Covid but even when she was attending event after event there seemed to be no substance to her life: Make up -clothes - night out. The vicious party circle then lead to a health regime every few months. Just sad.

Reactions: 8
She has kinda went down really before the cat took ill.
Maybe she has something missing in her life.
Being skinny isn't always the answer! Cause whats going on in that head of hers will always still be there.
Maybe she longs for a baby and can't have one?
Or maybe she just isn't happy in her life?
Who knows what goes on behind closed doors, she hasn't been happy for a bit. With what I see in her stories.

Reactions: 3
i can’t get over the tit show about the cat. i loved my cat but certainly didn’t do oscar award speeches for him when he died.
i follow a lot of people who have lost loved ones and they didn’t even carry on like she has. i follow holly on hollys buttercup interiors and she’s just lost her dad and that was a story that genuinely made me cry - not a cat 😩

Reactions: 4
Didn’t her husband used to be quite high up in the oil industry? He was probably on a lot of money and maybe they saved? Not sure!
They live in a really nice bit of Aberdeen, houses aren’t cheap there.
They have a portfolio of rental properties they'll earn from too

Reactions: 1
They have a portfolio of rental properties they'll earn from too
I forgot about those! They have an apartment in Italy too. I’m sure they’re quite savvy with money. That’s neither here nor there really, I hope she’s OK as she doesn’t seem quite right lately.

I forgot about those! They have an apartment in Italy too. I’m sure they’re quite savvy with money. That’s neither here nor there really, I hope she’s OK as she doesn’t seem quite right lately.
[/QUOTE
Kinda is here and there tho. when she is happily scamming her sheep with the Keto bull. She clearly has plenty of money and a great lifestyle ,whats with the need to be sooo greedy and lie n scam people that probs can not afford the crap she is pushing. The problem with these insta types is pure greed when is enough ever enough for them😡

I think she’s one of those that’s eternally searching for that one thing to make her truly happy. She thought it was being the party girl and the answer would be at the bottom of a cocktail, then it was the interiors business and quitting her accounting job, it’s the endless purchasing of 17 dresses for one night out, now it’s the ketones.

I do genuinely feel for her about her cat, a pet is a huge loss but crediting your cat for your weight loss..... she’s obviously sat last night steaming and posting these stories about Meme. She’ll be getting all the poor meme DMs as well as the oh my goodness you are so tiny look at you she’ll be feeling that euphoria of happiness, because she’s also obsessed with what people think of her so she needs that ego boost.

I’m only following now to see where she goes from here. I’ve zero interest in the cat, the ketones, looking tiny.. she’s so driven by that acceptance of others she’s failing to just live and enjoy her life. She’s away on a weekend at Gleneagles ffs.. trust me that does not come cheap! She’s had the chance to meet up with her chum and rather than be thankful for what she has and be in the moment she’s standing in front of mirrors to get a full length selfie to post on social media. I think she needs help.
I so agree, she does need help, she has come across as a bratty child the last few weeks / months she is almost back to being how she was when the BBC did a home show and her house was featured and she didn't win and the fact they weren't too flattering about her house style, which I personally think is stunning but she could not grasp that people have different tastes and opinions and if you are putting your home up for this kind of show you need to accept critism. She constantly needs validation for what she does, what she looks like, the weight loss, the crediting her cat for the weight loss I lost all respect for her, cant even blame she was back on the wine when she posted this as it was in the morning 🍷🍷

Agreed, I had to unfollow. She may well have a lot of accessible money, gorgeous home etc. but there's something sad in this empty life. Now it may seem emptier due to Covid but even when she was attending event after event there seemed to be no substance to her life: Make up -clothes - night out. The vicious party circle then lead to a health regime every few months. Just sad.
She always seems to be chasing something that she doesn't have, wanting more and more it's all coming across as very greedy and shallow at the same time.
No much wonder Marko plays golf any chance he gets he need a break from it all I bet 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh feel like I’ve missed out here, i wasn’t following at the time of the BBC feature, does anyone know if it’s still available to watch? I suspected that she had a bratty side so shame to have missed the tantrums 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree with all these comments. I liked her content until recently, really not keen now. One of our dogs died a few years ago, we’d had him a long time and I was very upset about it. But I wasn’t posting all over social media about it.

I can’t believe how much she’s going on about the cat, especially because it’s a business account (or meant to be anyway). I think she needs to take an insta break. And stop going on about the ketones 😬

Reactions: 5
Oh feel like I’ve missed out here, i wasn’t following at the time of the BBC feature, does anyone know if it’s still available to watch? I suspected that she had a bratty side so shame to have missed the tantrums 🤣

fast Forward the video for about 1 minute to get to the start of the program.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you 😘
The funniest bit was the tantrum she took on her stories after it aired on TV, she was fuming and the rants went on for hours, it was a grab the popcorn and watch the rants all night, quite entertaining she real personality shined through that night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The funniest bit was the tantrum she took on her stories after it aired on TV, she was fuming and the rants went on for hours, it was a grab the popcorn and watch the rants all night, quite entertaining she real personality shined through that night 🤣
Shame that’s not saved as a highlight 🤣🤦‍♀️ I had a quick watch of their house and tend to agree with what they were saying. The house is very styled, not much to my taste but I find most of it drab and really don’t like the staircase, that reminds me of an office. Would love the outside space though, but a hint of colour wouldn’t go amiss!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.