Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree if her grief is this intense help is needed, not putting it out there every 2 minutes when people are sending her mugs, others posting on her page they sniff cat fur they have kept from a dead cat and her liking it. You know when you get a pet they won't live forever. She always looks perfectly happy when she is posting about her ketones, why draw out the grief you are a grown woman start acting like it, this poor me grieving act after all time I am not buying it. Time for therapy, it is probably the one thing she has never spent money on and would turn out to be the best thing she ever spends money on.
Did anyone see she is getting one of those peloton bikes for her and Mark's christmas present, she will be manic on it all of January then it will be a clothes horse and clutter catcher by February 🤣🤣
those Peloton bikes are like £3K............ 😳

Reactions: 1
Is it an actual eye or just look like one? It reminds me of the mood rings you used to get. There is no time limit on grief but you always know you will outlive a pet and I really don’t understand why this is all on a business page .

Reactions: 4
Stop it, that’s ridiculous it’s ugly as hell too
It is an ugly ring, I have no words to her stories today, £500 would be better spent on therapy, she is dragging this grief out, she has stones, rocks, pictures made of the cat, albums being made, a mug with the cats picture, a necklace she got for her anniversary with one eye cos the cat lost an eye and now a ring. I get she loved it but jeez someone a friend, her mum, sister must step in and tell her this is not normal. I get for grief there is no rule book, but it was a cat and you are aware that they do not come with a lifetime guarantee, you know they will pass and she was ill and they had a lot of years with her, and it was a CAT!

Reactions: 9
Omg I absolutely adore my dog but Jesus she is absolutely ripping it with the ring engraves the same as their wedding bands! Crackpot

Reactions: 7
Came here for the cat ring. Not disappointed in the slightest 🤣 she’s a bleeping psychopath!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God forbid, but I’d hate to see what she would be like if she lost a close human, I’m not being unkind but ffs give the cat stuff a rest 🙄

Reactions: 8
The company do nicer rings but each to their own. It just looks uncomfortable though with the three rings already on the same finger.

Reactions: 3
I think that style of ring is the men’s one as the company does some really lovely jewellery that’s more delicate.
I think she’s got too many rings on one finger as they’re almost at her knuckle,doesn’t look comfortable to wear.
Agree that she’s dragging out the cat death a bit much. Yes, it’s very sad but unfortunately inevitable with pets. I think she needs some support

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh god here we go lads......

Prüvit keytones were invented by NASA scientists...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

Honest to God.

some people will believe anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So let me get this right her pruvit ketones that she drinks 2 sachets a day were invented by NASA scientists, she takes them she claims not as a diet aid but a lifestyle supplement as it she claims it gives her energy, makes her more focused etc, aids her sleep, but yet she rolls out of bed about midmorning, except the other day when she was up at 4.30am (thought the ketones aided sleep) she is so focused and motivated she has not been to see her expensive personal trainer in weeks, the spare bedroom project if focused and motivated by the drinks surely would be finished by now, she has not done washing in a week and the utility room she said is a riot and the house is a messy tit hole, so yea these NASA Invented drinks are doing you the world of good nikki, 😂😂

And our local lockdown in aberdeen back in August Was nowhere near on the level and the hardships that England are facing just now, we still had beauticians, hairdressers, all shops remained open and personnel trainers working outside, all things she utlalised and her business was still able to operate, sadly in England at the moment due to total lockdown, we had a soft local lockdown, nowhere near what England is suffering just now and I genuinely feel for everyone there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.