Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are just going to get off on who they are from
I think people see Nicki is as a little celeb
They won’t care about the price it will be the mindset of buying a celebs piece of clothing that will excite them
I agree, she put that bedroom furniture for sale and it was already sold that day. However, she probably still sold it at £££. I think people would genuinely buy something from her that they can’t afford, simply to meet her or go in her house!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, I know I’ve said this before but how can her house always be such a mess?? She doesn’t even have kids!! What is the point in spending all this money on bedding, decor and accessories if the house is always a tit tip? Literally don’t get it. She also seems to be pretty obsessed with spending. And sorry but in my opinion her taste is hideous! Those bedroom cushions 🤮

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, I know I’ve said this before but how can her house always be such a mess?? She doesn’t even have kids!! What is the point in spending all this money on bedding, decor and accessories if the house is always a tit tip? Literally don’t get it. She also seems to be pretty obsessed with spending. And sorry but in my opinion her taste is hideous! Those bedroom cushions 🤮
Seriously booooring is she taking the piss?! How long does it take and how many stories about a bleeping walk in the guest bedroom 😂 ... it’s a bleeping small wall get on with it no one gives a duck! So sick of those caterpillar bloody sofas too now with the most hideous cushion?? Money certainly doesn’t buy good taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just never known anything like it. She’s completely ripped out and changed everything in the guest bedroom....painting the walls, new furniture, reupholstering the headboard etc and I just cannot fathom what the point is? It’s not like they generally have loads of visitors is it? Certainly not at the moment with covid. She just seems so bored and constantly looking for the next thing to spend money on. She must have spent a fortune over the summer on outdoor furniture/fire pits etc - it’s ABERDEEN!!! It just boggles my mind how much money she just seems to spunk on utter rubbish. Maybe it’s me, I dunno, I just can’t get exited about chenille cushion covers and “bright white” emulsion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just never known anything like it. She’s completely ripped out and changed everything in the guest bedroom....painting the walls, new furniture, reupholstering the headboard etc and I just cannot fathom what the point is? It’s not like they generally have loads of visitors is it? Certainly not at the moment with covid. She just seems so bored and constantly looking for the next thing to spend money on. She must have spent a fortune over the summer on outdoor furniture/fire pits etc - it’s ABERDEEN!!! It just boggles my mind how much money she just seems to spunk on utter rubbish. Maybe it’s me, I dunno, I just can’t get exited about chenille cushion covers and “bright white” emulsion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bang on! It’s WHITE paint at the end of the day. Your right the way she was going on about the outside furniture and how long it all took to wash set up and slightly move the chairs to accommodate firepit 🙄 like seriously something not right there. Money can make people comfortable but so much time spent on tit clear something is lacking in life. Most people change up stuff in their house alongside working, cleaning house looking after kids etc. I mean the whole bleeping shopping delivery and moving food into jars taking all morning. These are non events in most people’s lives! Treats everyday things as bleeping laborious projects 😂

Bang on! It’s WHITE paint at the end of the day. Your right the way she was going on about the outside furniture and how long it all took to wash set up and slightly move the chairs to accommodate firepit 🙄 like seriously something not right there. Money can make people comfortable but so much time spent on tit clear something is lacking in life. Most people change up stuff in their house alongside working, cleaning house looking after kids etc. I mean the whole bleeping shopping delivery and moving food into jars taking all morning. These are non events in most people’s lives! Treats everyday things as bleeping laborious projects 😂
So true there is something lacking, she does all the organising and buying constantly and bragging but the then in matter of days it's a sh*t mess again, clothes and crap strewn everywhere
I could not live like that, there is not even kids she can blame the absolute carnage the place ends up. The bleetering on about white paint, it's actual only white paint and don't get me started on the hideous printed "designer" cushions, seriously tacky

Reactions: 5
I remember watching Scotland home of year or whatever programme it was and remember thinking who lives in that house?! I liked the garden as driven around past those houses and doesn’t look that big from front.

Sure somebody said it was souless and cold and couldn’t agree more. If she didn’t have Instagram I guess spending all the money on tit would feel even more empty as no one would see it?!

So true there is something lacking, she does all the organising and buying constantly and bragging but the then in matter of days it's a sh*t mess again, clothes and crap strewn everywhere
I could not live like that, there is not even kids she can blame the absolute carnage the place ends up. The bleetering on about white paint, it's actual only white paint and don't get me started on the hideous printed "designer" cushions, seriously tacky
The cushions are disgusting
So tacky

Reactions: 4
I remember watching Scotland home of year or whatever programme it was and remember thinking who lives in that house?! I liked the garden as driven around past those houses and doesn’t look that big from front.

Sure somebody said it was souless and cold and couldn’t agree more. If she didn’t have Instagram I guess spending all the money on tit would feel even more empty as no one would see it?!
Yes the judges in the programme said it was souless and cold, they were not impressed the funniest part was her stories after as she had only seen it at the same time as it aired and she was fuming and she could not hide it.
Yes if she didn't have instragram it would be more empty than it already is

Reactions: 2
I can’t fathom how the house is always such a mess and needing tidying. There’s only the 2 of them living there and he seems to be out the majority of the time. I get the impression she just uses things and then just leaves stuff afterwards to tidy up later - like she always seems to have mountains of laundry to do as if she’s left it for a week or so and she’s trying to do it all in an afternoon.

also sorry but scratching the front door with a key because they are too smashed to find the lock when it’s dark...... ok easy boozy.

Reactions: 6
I think nikki needs to go easy on the extensions as this is not looking too healthy, her hair actually looks alright without extentions
agree.
She doesn’t need the extensions, they don’t really suit her. Her hair looked perfectly fine during the summer when it had no extensions in and when her natural darker colour was growing through from the roots. The extensions and heavy highlights are really ageing on her and it’s like a throwback to the early 2000s

That being said, I’m not a fan of her OTT acrylic nails either or her heavy make up. The whole look is just way too much. It’s all so fake and unfortunately borders on looking cheap & tacky.

What utter rubbish she is speaking today, saying she has only left aberdeen once to go to Inverness this year 🙄🙄
Emmm you were in Gleneagles for the weekend and a week in Italy to get over Mia!! both in the last 5 weeks!!

Which is more than most people have been allowed to do in Aberdeen and elsewhere and she had "forgot" about these already!!
She is very attention seeking

Reactions: 14
Oh I was only remembering Italy, she is a dough ball to make that kind of statement. Is Dundee not a hot spot right now, really worth travelling for brows 😳

I agree she maybe has a void in her life that she spends ridiculous money on material things. BUT you have to remember that interiors are her passion and business. To us (and me) it is a crazy amount she spends and constant buying yes but again it is her passion and she sells a business off of herself and interiors so she constantly has to update etc. Just as all the other influencers always buying new outfits etc. It’s a show to keep up - and a expensive one at that

That’s trolling.
Ooh, hello new member ☝

Reactions: 4
I think nikki needs to go easy on the extensions as this is not looking too healthy, her hair actually looks alright without extentions
I think this is a patch of psoriasis. It looked flakey. This can cause hair loss in the area too. But the extensions won't be helping. She won't be getting a proper clean of her scalp which won't help her psoriasis. She needs to let her hair breath. When I had extensions for my sisters wedding my head felt so hot and itchy and dirty all the time.

I think this is a patch of psoriasis. It looked flakey. This can cause hair loss in the area too. But the extensions won't be helping. She won't be getting a proper clean of her scalp which won't help her psoriasis. She needs to let her hair breath. When I had extensions for my sisters wedding my head felt so hot and itchy and dirty all the time.
Yes you are maybe right it being psoriasis and the extentions won't be helping as you say it needs to breathe and she scratches her hair all the time which again will be the psoriasis and also the extentions as they do make you itch, her hair is nice without them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.