Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always having digs to make out she’s superior. When she was doing the spare room “the grey isn’t normally my style I like more modern”. Every single sentence is a brag, she has a superiority complex. You are not modern Nikki you are literally a walking advert for 2007

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nikki way up the top of Calum Best's leader board.

Love that the person posting was pleased with 15 (whatever that means) and there’s braggy brown on 132 🤷🏻‍♀️ Commission points?

Bit like Meldrum selling tropic, big following selling shitloads more than average joe ... not that anyone cares as long as they are selling sherbet for extortionate prices 🤯

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What is this all about?!!!
I know eh? I saw the comments here before I saw Nikki's eyebrows on Insta and thought they were going to be as bad as the photo I attached. So as you can imagine, when I saw Nikki's I thought they weren't that bad 😂😂

Reactions: 1
They’re a bit much, I thought her brows were really nice before. Big scary brows seem to be in just now

Reactions: 2
I get the meme passing is sad, but christ she out for the sympathy, "christmas won't be same without meme" apart from last christmas when you stayed at home with Mark , not even using the dining room which you set up for Christmas in November, every other year you go to your parents and never took meme!!
I get with the baby darlin she was content for your page but this constant out pouring of public grieving can't be healthy, I feel she is doing it for interaction as underneath all she portrays to be with the spending the appearance for the gram she is a lonely woman

Reactions: 8
I get the meme passing is sad, but christ she out for the sympathy, "christmas won't be same without meme" apart from last christmas when you stayed at home with Mark , not even using the dining room which you set up for Christmas in November, every other year you go to your parents and never took meme!!
I get with the baby darlin she was content for your page but this constant out pouring of public grieving can't be healthy, I feel she is doing it for interaction as underneath all she portrays to be with the spending the appearance for the gram she is a lonely woman
I honestly think that if her grief at at a cat dying is this intense and this long lasting she needs help. I’m sorry but it’s really not normal
For a grown adult to be so over emotional about it. You have pets knowing that you will eventually loose them, and when they die it’s sad. Yes, it’s sad. And for a few days or a week or so you’ll feel a bit down/you’ll miss them. But after that, life goes on! You draw a line under it and pull yourself together. It’s honestly ridiculous the way she’s carrying on about it and it’s also nonsense that people are facilitating it - sending her mugs with photos of the cat on it, photos etc - Christ almighty IT WAS A CAT!!!! A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a bleeping grip. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think that if her grief at at a cat dying is this intense and this long lasting she needs help. I’m sorry but it’s really not normal
For a grown adult to be so over emotional about it. You have pets knowing that you will eventually loose them, and when they die it’s sad. Yes, it’s sad. And for a few days or a week or so you’ll feel a bit down/you’ll miss them. But after that, life goes on! You draw a line under it and pull yourself together. It’s honestly ridiculous the way she’s carrying on about it and it’s also nonsense that people are facilitating it - sending her mugs with photos of the cat on it, photos etc - Christ almighty IT WAS A CAT!!!! A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a bleeping grip. It’s pathetic.
I agree if her grief is this intense help is needed, not putting it out there every 2 minutes when people are sending her mugs, others posting on her page they sniff cat fur they have kept from a dead cat and her liking it. You know when you get a pet they won't live forever. She always looks perfectly happy when she is posting about her ketones, why draw out the grief you are a grown woman start acting like it, this poor me grieving act after all time I am not buying it. Time for therapy, it is probably the one thing she has never spent money on and would turn out to be the best thing she ever spends money on.
Did anyone see she is getting one of those peloton bikes for her and Mark's christmas present, she will be manic on it all of January then it will be a clothes horse and clutter catcher by February 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Surely no sane person sits and sniffs their dead cats fur 🙈
we lost our 22 year old cat around the same time as Nikki lost hers and when we had her cremated I asked for a clipping of her fur but it’s never once crossed my mind to sniff it 😂😂 it’s in a memory box stashed away and it’ll stay there

Yip my exact thoughts 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.