Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed her stories recently, what was she referring to this morning speaking about her cats stone and someone messaged her?

Who’s tooth?
Nikkis. Has it always been as far back as that?

Missed her stories recently, what was she referring to this morning speaking about her cats stone and someone messaged her?
There is a post last night with a picture of the stone. Someone messaged her referring the the grammar. "If loved could of saved you " something like that anyways instead of " If love could HAVE saved you"

I think someone has messaged her to point out that the stone for Mia says the word “of” when it should say “have”

Nikki’s explanation is that she wanted it to read how she speaks, instead of being grammatically correct...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think someone has messaged her to point out that the stone for Mia says the word “of” when it should say “have”

Nikki’s explanation is that she wanted it to read how she speaks, instead of being grammatically correct...🙄

Well, we all know that's a crock of tit. 👍🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ah okay, I get it now. Yes she rushed that through without thinking about it clearly

Reactions: 4

It annoys me how wrong it is, all she had to do was make it “‘ve” instead of “of”, sounds the same!!

Reactions: 2
Oh the christmas dining room set up, all pretty a joozie from last year but like everything else in her world all for show as nobody ever sits at it or comes round

Oh the christmas dining room set up, all pretty a joozie from last year but like everything else in her world all for show as nobody ever sits at it or comes round
I agree. Its just her and Marko. The colours in the house are so dark. No colour at all.

Reactions: 1
her house is just such a waste. Like, why is she doing all the decorating and buying all new stuff for the spare bedroom?! It just seems like a huge waste of time & money. The room was pristine and like a show room as it was - why was there any need to make changes? Particularly at the moment when no one is going to be visiting anytime soon?!!!

I agree. Its just her and Marko. The colours in the house are so dark. No colour at all.
her house is just such a waste. Like, why is she doing all the decorating and buying all new stuff for the spare bedroom?! It just seems like a huge waste of time & money. The room was pristine and like a show room as it was - why was there any need to make changes? Particularly at the moment when no one is going to be visiting anytime soon?!!!
I don't think I have ever seen her having people over to stay 😂

None of her family have ever stayed over in the 2+ years i have been following her.

Because that house is not a home. Not made for real visitors who may actually sit on a one of her vile cushions, it’s only for her insta family and friends to look at. Fake fake fake just like her

I used to really enjoy Niki’s stories and some of her interior stuff.. but now it’s a real chore to watch.
The whole ketone thing for a start, makes me think that perhaps her amazing interiors business isn’t quite as profitable and life isn’t as comfortable as it was previously, and she couldn’t possibly let her followers know that by cutting down on the spending (delaying the big wonderful extension too) selling a whole lot of stuff on eBay, Depop etc just reinforces that theory for me.
The whole ridiculous situation with Mia just shows how lonely she must be - she can’t go a day without something cat related on her stories - obviously her life is completely devoid of company now that she’s gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I used to really enjoy Niki’s stories and some of her interior stuff.. but now it’s a real chore to watch.
The whole ketone thing for a start, makes me think that perhaps her amazing interiors business isn’t quite as profitable and life isn’t as comfortable as it was previously, and she couldn’t possibly let her followers know that by cutting down on the spending (delaying the big wonderful extension too) selling a whole lot of stuff on eBay, Depop etc just reinforces that theory for me.
The whole ridiculous situation with Mia just shows how lonely she must be - she can’t go a day without something cat related on her stories - obviously her life is completely devoid of company now that she’s gone.
Yes I agree, she is very lonely but seeking validation through instagram and dragging out the Mia story all the time reinforces this, she says she misses her more at the weekend, this is bollocks as in normal times she would be out or away for the Weekend and the cat would be left with someone coming in to feed her. The reels she has taken to making recently shows this, I am not sure how old she is I am guessing nearly 40, but she is getting dressed up to make these silly reels to show off outfit changes. If this was my friend or my friends saw me acting like this with the dramatic over the top grieving etc they would be checking I was OK and offering support as I would with them.
Her life is not as great as she makes out, it's all for or for the gram and she thinks these people are her friends,
There is an awful lot of stuff on depop and asking a lot for them and it's not stuff that doesn't fit anymore

She feels more sad at the weekend about the cat because she drinks at the weekend. Alcohol is a depressant. Many of us of probably ended up having a good cry whilst being drunk. But it can also leave you feeling down for days after that’s why I don’t drink any more. She’s meant to be an intelligent business woman surely she knows this? Also think she loves the sympathy and attention,far more than she actually grieves.

She feels more sad at the weekend about the cat because she drinks at the weekend. Alcohol is a depressant. Many of us of probably ended up having a good cry whilst being drunk. But it can also leave you feeling down for days after that’s why I don’t drink any more. She’s meant to be an intelligent business woman surely she knows this? Also think she loves the sympathy and attention,far more than she actually grieves.
Absolutely agree with everything you say here, I think that is part the reason on Mondays she is all over the place and bags under her eyes and generally quite bizarre either really down or really manic. I think she has an unhealthy relationship with drink, she used to post a lot of drunk stories and I would cringe for her, totally embarrassing slurring words and scoffing food and speaking in a child's voice and yet she thinks this is grown woman's behaviour, it screams issues

Really makes me cringe when she says Scottish words, like she said “dreich” today. I can’t even explain why because I’m Scottish too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really makes me cringe when she says Scottish words, like she said “dreich” today. I can’t even explain why because I’m Scottish too.
I don't cringe when I hear Scottish words, but I cringe when I hear anyone from Fife (where I'm from) on telly cos I think "OMG, is that how I sound" 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.