Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression he wants no part of her up and down moods, which seem to depend on her weight loss, at the moment she is on a high with her keto magic powders and basking in the euphoria of her belief in these powders and zoom calls with Callum Best, when more than likely the weight loss has come from stopping drinking (by her own admission she used to drink a lot) getting out of her bed earlier and actually exercising and sticking to it for more 5 minutes. Yesterday she was raving about forever living and aloe vera juice, so she is off on another tanget about another weight loss aid and throwing in about her skin, when 3 days ago her skin was amazing, she seems all over the place and wanting everyone to part with hard earned cash for her magic powders, I am bored of the ketos, bored of the forever living and bored of the airbonne,

Reactions: 9
Think she has a serious issue with alcohol and tries to laugh it off/ justify it. Just because you have money,and drink more expensive alcohol, than you perceive an alcoholic on cider or whatever, does not make you any less of an alcoholic. As in a middle class alcoholic putting champagne, expensive wine, vodka etc in your shopping trolley, does not make you any better off than the alcoholic buying litres of white cider and sitting on a bench drunk. Also is she off her nut on something more in her makeup vids today?And why all the makeup for a walk? seriously no wonder she moans about her skin, all that exercising with a full face of makeup on can’t b good?? Mario has escaped to play golf .....again 😉

Reactions: 5
Think she has a serious issue with alcohol and tries to laugh it off/ justify it. Just because you have money,and drink more expensive alcohol, than you perceive an alcoholic on cider or whatever, does not make you any less of an alcoholic. As in a middle class alcoholic putting champagne, expensive wine, vodka etc in your shopping trolley, does not make you any better off than the alcoholic buying litres of white cider and sitting on a bench drunk. Also is she off her nut on something more in her makeup vids today?And why all the makeup for a walk? seriously no wonder she moans about her skin, all that exercising with a full face of makeup on can’t b good?? Mario has escaped to play golf .....again 😉
Don’t blame him! 🤣
I agree why all that make up 🙄

Reactions: 1
There are definitely underlying issues with alcohol, this is evident in the video from a year ago on her stories, I would have expected a video like this from teenager showing her mates her drunk antics, not a grown middle class woman speaking in a baby voice. I agree she did look a bit off her nut today, think she has a tipple last night. I am sure marko went for a burger and chips today instead of golf as he will be fed up of magic powder ketones and fizz sticks as well

I like her make up stories but her never washing her make up brushes makes me nervous 😨

Why is having a plate of spaghetti bolognaise a treat?! She must literally be starving herself. She’s having that only because she burned 700 calories on her walk today. The stories with the dresses, of course she has to buy 4 of the same dress and that’s totally fine but the comment of “I got a medium because I’m still a size 10 and it said small was 6-8 probably could have done with the small though...” honestly she’s obsessed, and not in a good way. I would be cheering her on if she was doing it on her own merit, eating well, all the exercising and no booze but this constant throwing it down folks throats about these bloody keto drinks, it’s incessant.

It was so lovely and warm today and she’s caked out to the max in a full glam hair and makeup look to go for a walk.. genuinely I wonder if she’s actually a bit insecure and that’s all a front? She’s always saying how she’s punching with Mark and how gorgeous he is... there’s definitely something unfulfilled with her I just don’t know what it is...

I like her make up stories but her never washing her make up brushes makes me nervous 😨
With the amount of make up she wears I was really surprised when she said she never washes it off, and why she doesn’t get breakouts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why is having a plate of spaghetti bolognaise a treat?! She must literally be starving herself. She’s having that only because she burned 700 calories on her walk today. The stories with the dresses, of course she has to buy 4 of the same dress and that’s totally fine but the comment of “I got a medium because I’m still a size 10 and it said small was 6-8 probably could have done with the small though...” honestly she’s obsessed, and not in a good way. I would be cheering her on if she was doing it on her own merit, eating well, all the exercising and no booze but this constant throwing it down folks throats about these bloody keto drinks, it’s incessant.

It was so lovely and warm today and she’s caked out to the max in a full glam hair and makeup look to go for a walk.. genuinely I wonder if she’s actually a bit insecure and that’s all a front? She’s always saying how she’s punching with Mark and how gorgeous he is... there’s definitely something unfulfilled with her I just don’t know what it is...
AGREE!! 100%

I still like following her, I just click through all the keto rubbish as I'm not interested. She has always seemed to be a bit obsessed with weight though, I always thought the meals she posted looked healthy and portion sizes looked tiny. She posted a screenshot of a conversation with her mum and her mum had replied to one of her story pics with something like "so skinny" which I felt was a bit sad really. I did watch her insta TV about her weight loss and was surprised to hear her say she never eats bread, but I was pretty sure I remember a story with her eating a cheese sandwich 🤔 Anyway I do like still like her, I just hope she gets back to how she was before and stops all this weight loss obsession as I enjoyed her stories!

Reactions: 7
She’s very ‘showy’ now, never used to be did she?? New Apple Watch now, I mean work hard you have nice things but she never used to show it off like this did she??

I still like following her, I just click through all the keto rubbish as I'm not interested. She has always seemed to be a bit obsessed with weight though, I always thought the meals she posted looked healthy and portion sizes looked tiny. She posted a screenshot of a conversation with her mum and her mum had replied to one of her story pics with something like "so skinny" which I felt was a bit sad really. I did watch her insta TV about her weight loss and was surprised to hear her say she never eats bread, but I was pretty sure I remember a story with her eating a cheese sandwich 🤔 Anyway I do like still like her, I just hope she gets back to how she was before and stops all this weight loss obsession as I enjoyed her stories!
I agree the weight has always been an issue and jumps on to every weight loss bandwagon, it was vegan for a while, then airbonne fizz sticks, now keto and 3 video of igtv on how she never eats processed food, yet we have all seen the cheese sandwich and the corned beef hash (a homely favourite of mine) but don't say you don't do something but you do, also there was a lot in the igtv about her mum commenting on weight when she was younger, I feel all of this is adding to her obsession about the weight loss and the Keto, all that yesterday about the dresses and should have got a small 6/8, the size she got fitted and looked nice, all be it a bit much for a walk in the park and spaghetti bolognase, (don't start me on those filthy make up brushes 😵)
She is displaying very strange behavior of late and there seems to be no satisfaction in anything she does she seems constantly on a high from her caffeine keto drinks. Shaking her water bottle full of magic powder on a daily basis is not going to make me buy it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah, totally agree that there’s an obsession there despite her saying a while ago she hates fad diets. I remember her mentioning something about her mum being fixated on being a certain weight (it was something like 9st 12lbs - can’t remember) and her mum’s attitude seems to have rubbed off. It’s as if she has issues with over indulgence - if it’s not wine, it’s online shopping, not that, then make up/fake tan. If she has a night out, she can’t just buy one dress, she buys four (that are often quite expensive) then just sells the rest on Instagram for less than what she paid for them. I genuinely think she has absolutely little concept of the value of money.

Yeah, totally agree that there’s an obsession there despite her saying a while ago she hates fad diets. I remember her mentioning something about her mum being fixated on being a certain weight (it was something like 9st 12lbs - can’t remember) and her mum’s attitude seems to have rubbed off. It’s as if she has issues with over indulgence - if it’s not wine, it’s online shopping, not that, then make up/fake tan. If she has a night out, she can’t just buy one dress, she buys four (that are often quite expensive) then just sells the rest on Instagram for less than what she paid for them. I genuinely think she has absolutely little concept of the value of money.
Or more so sadly deeply unhappy that these things are to fill a void, it is obsession she has with each thing, not one outfit with a back up outfit, it's 4, it's not one diet fad at a time, it is keto, fizz sticks and some aloe vera stuff now, it's not one lip combo it's a dozen, but the dark liner and light lips (it is a dated look for my personal taste). It is all a bit chaotic of late

Wowzers, will have to check this out...the ketones have finally gone to her head 🤣

Omg i just saw it...christ on a bike 😒

Reactions: 3
Yeah, just hearing its a major incident this train derailment..if she has any sense she'll take the damn post down.

Yeah, just hearing its a major incident this train derailment..if she has any sense she'll take the damn post down.
I hope she has the sense to take this down, I don't know what world she lives in off late comparing the 2 , 3 people have died, this is shocking and heartbreaking to our city and shire.
Ketos and wine gone to her head again today

Reactions: 4
I can appreciate that right now is a horrible time for any business, and I think most of us hope to God things start to take a turn for rhe better. But there's a time and a place for messages like that, and certainly don't lump them in with a local disaster...they ain't in the same league love 🙈

having said that though I think she backtracked after posting about the crash, so she must've realised or someone said something 😄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.