Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ketones chat obviously isn't doing her any harm. Just look at her numbers recently!

I was wondering if todays rant was maybe more work/business related 🤔
These new followers will likely to follow the keto dust, look at how much weight she has lost and buy into it, they will have no idea how much she drank before, now has a personal trainer, she is exercising like a demon, eating healthy which is more likely the reason for the weight loss but newbies won't see this as she is all about shaking the keto drinks bottle of drinks on her stories, her family and friends she adds their keto stories on hers, so everyone can buy into the pyramid scheme of it, she will be paying so little for hers now I doubt whether she will ever stop them

Reactions: 2
She’s thrown her toys out her pram again! Makes out she is always open to opinions, and debates. Actually she just likes a confrontation. And she always makes sure hers is the last word, and her word is gospel! Spoilt brat! Also her spelling is absolutely dire, she’s embarrassing. 😬🤣
I agree she likes confrontation and she is always right, I don't know if anyone ever saw her stories about her rants about Zara Aberdeen store (when the girl in the store was right about what she told her) off on a rant for days she was never buying from zara again, that lasted the whole of a week, then a rant about couriers not delivering or collecting at the beginning of the pandemic, when they were navigating a unprecedented situation but no she expected better service from them, absolutely spoilt, she maybe used the lockdown time to clean and sanitise the warehouse, but I am sure if she did, she would have storied it, she did enough when she had to clean her own house, presumably the cleaner is back as it been a while since she moaned about having to clean

Reactions: 4
I agree she likes confrontation and she is always right, I don't know if anyone ever saw her stories about her rants about Zara Aberdeen store (when the girl in the store was right about what she told her) off on a rant for days she was never buying from zara again, that lasted the whole of a week, then a rant about couriers not delivering or collecting at the beginning of the pandemic, when they were navigating a unprecedented situation but no she expected better service from them, absolutely spoilt, she maybe used the lockdown time to clean and sanitise the warehouse, but I am sure if she did, she would have storied it, she did enough when she had to clean her own house, presumably the cleaner is back as it been a while since she moaned about having to clean
🤣 yeh looks like cleaners back 🤣

I know that she did pay it forward by making the donation to the Scottish Ambulance Service which I do genuinely respect, but given that she’s on this diet etc - what exactly did she do with ALL that food she was gifted? I’m assuming these companies contact you to ask if they can send you something so she would have known it was coming, I would just maybe like to see her saying thanks so much but could you actually gift it to someone in need and I’ll of course share. I mean she did all the posts about all the Aberdeen businesses, why not ask them to donate to one of them for example? I do think she has good in her, but I really feel she’s quite greedy at times

I know that she did pay it forward by making the donation to the Scottish Ambulance Service which I do genuinely respect, but given that she’s on this diet etc - what exactly did she do with ALL that food she was gifted? I’m assuming these companies contact you to ask if they can send you something so she would have known it was coming, I would just maybe like to see her saying thanks so much but could you actually gift it to someone in need and I’ll of course share. I mean she did all the posts about all the Aberdeen businesses, why not ask them to donate to one of them for example? I do think she has good in her, but I really feel she’s quite greedy at times
She likes to act that she is different/better than the rest of the Insta greedy lot. This is why she says she will gift the amount of the food stuffs to another charity.As was said above why even accept the food if she can’t eat it? Plus the obvious fact that she definitely does not need freebies of any kind particularly food! Imagine what good her free food gifts could do for people in genuine need.She is just yet another greedy, selfish insta hun I’m afraid.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 7
She likes to act that she is different/better than the rest of the Insta greedy lot. This is why she says she will gift the amount of the food stuffs to another charity.As was said above why even accept the food if she can’t eat it? Plus the obvious fact that she definitely does not need freebies of any kind particularly food! Imagine what good her free food gifts could do for people in genuine need.She is just yet another greedy, selfish insta hun I’m afraid.
[/QUOTE]
I agree she said in her story they contacted her to ask if she would review the food, she would have known then it was food she was not eating just now due to her latest diet fad, not to mention she doesn't eat dairy and some days she is vegan,
She is a greedy insta hun but tries to hide it well that she isn't and days like Saturday the mask slips

For someone who doesn’t care what other people think about her, that’s an awful lot to say 🤷‍♀️

Also does she think she is the only person entitled to an opinion? Put yourself out there for people to see and you will have opinions made. Good and BAD , which seems to be the issue these insta huns have. Have opinions, engage with us on our pages for that’s good for our profile. But god forbid anyone have an opinion that differs to theirs,or shock horror anyone dares to dislike or disagree. To say she is always honest is a far fetched.And to imply that anyone who’s opinion she does not like is dis honest is ridiculous. Fact 🤣

I do think it’s really cringe when business pages put things like that up 🥴 not sure what they are hoping to achieve. That old saying ‘Your opinion of me is none of my business’ ..........

It sounds like she’s saying someone on a fake account has sent her messages, as much as she’s starting to bug me a bit I don’t think messaging someone hurtful things is ok especially if it’s about her being upset about her cat! I mean I don’t much like cats but I wouldn’t wish harm on one!

Reactions: 1
I totally agree sending hurtful nasty messages is not ok. They should be reported and blocked but we don’t really need two full screen shots of cryptic reply’s. I don’t have pets but totally appreciate they are your babies and you get upset, I’m always unsure why people take a picture of their face when they are crying though. Not something I would think to do.

Reactions: 6
I totally agree sending hurtful nasty messages is not ok. They should be reported and blocked but we don’t really need two full screen shots of cryptic reply’s. I don’t have pets but totally appreciate they are your babies and you get upset, I’m always unsure why people take a picture of their face when they are crying though. Not something I would think to do.
Yeah you’re right, It’s not something I’d do either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.