Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a nail moan on the Meldrum thread so I'm just going to blurt my disgust here also. Those nails Nikki has are awful, really REALLY tacky looking.

Just because every colour of the rainbow is available doesn't mean you should use it. They are so cheap looking.
Cheap is Nikki’s aesthetic though 😂 She’s the definition of money can’t buy you class. She couldn’t be classy or elegant if she tried.

Reactions: 3
Cannot wait to see the monstrosities of boujee and extra boujee eye wear she comes away with today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nikki: I have never seen glasses so boujee and in this shape before

IMG_6312.jpeg

Deirdre Boujee Barlow: hold my sherry….

IMG_6314.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When I get glasses I get the staff to help me pick to make sure it suits my face. I’d be raging if I ended up with glasses like that! The sunglasses are far too wide for her. 🤦‍♀️ She’s not doing the opticians any favours, I certainly wouldn’t go to them.

Reactions: 7
They are a terrible but I wouldn't blame the optician (I seem to Remember it was Stonehaven one?). She'll have decided based on price tag not even tried them on. 😎
Nikki has a history for not taking genuine advice anyway, Remember heaps of followers told her to cut out the lip liner and she went nah! 💋💋💋

They are a terrible but I wouldn't blame the optician (I seem to Remember it was Stonehaven one?). She'll have decided based on price tag not even tried them on. 😎
Nikki has a history for not taking genuine advice anyway, Remember heaps of followers told her to cut out the lip liner and she went nah! 💋💋💋
Yes that’s true, they can only advise and if she wanted them then what can they do. Certainly not to my taste but to each their own. I guess they’re better than the Denis Nilsen glasses?

Reactions: 1
The dress for the wedding. Thank goodness that VAT’s included!

Admittedly when I got married I purchased my outfit on Vinted, but that, my shoes, blow dry, makeup and flowers came to (much) less than this.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about the dress for her shape to be honest. Does she just choose her clothes by price tag

Reactions: 2
What is this stupid ass diet she’s on? Not allowed to eat veg? Sounds like some bleeping cult diet scam.

Reactions: 5
I would be doubting the safety of the diet, it sounds awful and even worse a “PT” has put her on the diet plan and she’s paying for it!

She shouldn't be allowed to talk about half starving herself on her platform.
It must be so triggering for a lot of women.
When will these idiots learn that crash dieting doesn't work, yes you may lose weight short term, but we all know she will pile it back on again, it's just rinse and repeat with her.

Lay off the booze Nikki, eat nutritional foods and move more, that way you won't need to do these ridiculous starvation diets.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The PT she uses is a diet and nutrition expert - surely they can’t be encouraging her to eat such a strict diet and extreme exercise? She keeps name dropping him

She’s not a good advert for the PT as she said she was feeling so tired and lethargic, not a good sign.