Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she not have steak but allowed chicken? Could understand if she was gutted to be depriving herself if the others were all having an Indian takeaway or something. 😂

Reactions: 5
Why would she not have steak but allowed chicken? Could understand if she was gutted to be depriving herself if the others were all having an Indian takeaway or something. 😂
I know, I’m very limited in my knowledge of what to eat on certain diets but they are both protein so can’t understand. It’s definitely not sounding like a good plan and not a great advert for the PT

Reactions: 1
She was coming across as a proper smug cow yesterday on her stories saying with her bragging ,"you all dont know all we have going on ...,"
Well we do know you got your money from daddy and your properties you just sold were hardly high end Aberdeen, nothing wrong with Rosemont and Ruthrieston but hardly Queens road,

• Haha
I don’t grudge paying more for good quality clothes you get a lot of wear out of but she seems to wear things once or twice and then it’s on Vinted.

I find it amazing how different she looks from when she does her make-up & hair vids, then you see her out & about or on someone else’s insta & she looks totally different!! She also has no top lip but that’s me just being catty 😂 how long until lip fillers become her new ‘thing’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does she honestly think people like looking at her Apple Watch? I couldn’t give a f@@k to be honest

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to mute her, she’s insufferable enough as it is without the Apple Watch pics 5 times a day. Bore off Nikki.

Reactions: 8
Me too, the Apple Watch updates are beyond boring. The walk around the garden where she’s talking absolute shite could put a glass eyeball to sleep.
No one cares about your steps and rings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this has been mentioned before but those glasses are absolutely ridiculous! They're like comedy glasses.
---
Jeezo - just seen the new pair. As usual, she's ✨ ObSeSsEd ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Obsessed is a word used quite frequently by her and lots of other instagrammers. To be honest it pees me off!! I can’t stand it!

I know this has been mentioned before but those glasses are absolutely ridiculous! They're like comedy glasses.
---
Jeezo - just seen the new pair. As usual, she's ✨ ObSeSsEd ✨
Did you also fully appreciate the not so discreet showing of her Porsche badge on her car?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
People who constantly tell you they’re sooooooooo busy usually aren’t, she always tells you how super busy and important she is but always manages to come on and do stories. I used to love her now I think she’s a pretentious twit

Reactions: 6
People who constantly tell you they’re sooooooooo busy usually aren’t, she always tells you how super busy and important she is but always manages to come on and do stories. I used to love her now I think she’s a pretentious twit
Exactly this, Except she’s always been a pretentious twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4