Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s like the 2 versions of Fiona in Shrek!!
What was the one on the right taken? Is it recent?πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OF COURSE Nikki nearly missed her flight yesterday. They "normally" turn up an hour before - WTF?! I slag my mum who likes to be at the airport 5-7 working days before her flight but 1hr, then they got held up going to the airport πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Then apparently 65lbs over on her luggage - that's nearly 30kgs Nikki. Did she mean she had to pay Β£65?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OF COURSE Nikki nearly missed her flight yesterday. They "normally" turn up an hour before - WTF?! I slag my mum who likes to be at the airport 5-7 working days before her flight but 1hr, then they got held up going to the airport πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Then apparently 65lbs over on her luggage - that's nearly 30kgs Nikki. Did she mean she had to pay Β£65?
65lb over your allowance is crazy!...

Reactions: 4
I know Aberdeen is a small airport but only turning up an hour before is crazy, especially when you have a connecting flight at the other end that you could miss aswell.

Reactions: 8
It's madness isn't it - I always make sure I'm at the airport 2 hrs early as I've been stuck in traffic once & my anxiety was through the roof πŸ™„

Yeah how do you not know that you are over on your luggage - she clearly takes way too much tit with her (or it could be the sheer volume of lip liner / lipstick combos she's packed)

Also the little one (potentially) has hand foot & mouth which I believe is highly contagious 😷😑

Reactions: 7
I can only assume the extra baggage fee was for her ego?

Also all that money on outfits and prep to go around looking like Barbies Granny?
IMG_6693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you ever look at a relative of gets croft house extension - that woman annoys the tit out of me. She sings when she is talking going to a higher octave when telling a story. Hadn’t listened to her for a while but my god they are all the same - doesn’t work but apparently makes money from the fm tit

Reactions: 2
What is that horrid blue dress she's got on today! She looks like she's off to spend a day working in the brothel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is that horrid blue dress she's got on today! She looks like she's off to spend a day working in the brothel
I think it’s actually a swimsuit she’s wearing with a wrap cover up on her bottom half πŸ˜„