Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a dated look. She’s got beautiful eyes but that lip combo is awful. If she just had a simple nude glossy lip it would look lovely. That matt sickly pink nude and heavy liner is straight out of the nineties

Reactions: 10
It’s such a dated look. She’s got beautiful eyes but that lip combo is awful. If she just had a simple nude glossy lip it would look lovely. That matt sickly pink nude and heavy liner is straight out of the nineties
and that’s with a filter on - imagine seeing it cackling at you in the wild. Tarantula leg lashes and brows that Bert and Ernie would be proud of!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest standing up picture shows ultra skinny legs nothing like her legs in pink trousers/jeans taken by someone else only on Thursday, wish my legs went that much slimmer in 2 days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂😂. My eyes 👀 are bleeding. Money absolutely does not buy class nor taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For all of you asking, it’s ma pure classy Valentino sandals that a bought in Italy, one of my TWO Jimmy Choo bags (well it was two, but I sent the other to Davina McCall because she loved it so much). Although it looks like leggings, that’s actually a Versace inspired double leg sleeve that I had done in Vegas during a v drunken weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bloody sight 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, I know it’s a mean thing to say about someone but I dislike her laugh, it goes right through me 🥴 She’s the type of person who’s always the loudest in a restaurant & you just cringe with embarrassment for them 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s desperately pushing this insta hun life lately that’s for sure🤷🏻‍🤦‍♀️And as for the drip feeding of her daughter wth is that about. she said she wasn’t going to use her on her page. And yet sometimes she does, is it to up engagement? like niki hun no one cares if you’ve taken her to the beach or she is doing gluing it’s all normal things to do with your child🙄 Oh and the brag fest clip of the kid using chop sticks 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
God she’s so tacky. Do other people dress like this where she’s from/lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many up lip liner / matte lipstick combos do we need & not one of them looks good on her (personally I think it's an old fashioned look & ages her)?! Also why does the way she puts her lip liner annoy me so much 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
So I feel a bit torn, because really people should absolutely be able to wear whatever they like…….but she just not look so much better on the days when she doesn’t wear as much makeup? Would a simple wee white shirt or even well-cut tee (I’m thinking COS) not make her look about 15 years younger?

Attachments

Jeez she is back on the fitness again,. She is always on a rinse and repeat with her loosing weight,
The sister is down staying, how many videos will be posted of their drunken fake laughs