Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an utter prick you are nicki, in the years I have followed her she was likeable in the beginning and then become abrasive until she had amara and I warmed to her again however her posts today about the sofas and changing all doors etc have really made me angry, I have never seen a room fully completed being basterdised by her.
Nicki and numb nuts should play with a dolls house instead instead of the constant change.
It must me like the forth road bridge in that hoose and so forth. So wasteful.
Anyhoo your problems are no ma problems hen
Agree - & that door is going to look shite opening into the hallway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely LOVED how she was banging on how she uses the 5D planner for years and years… yet… her rooms look tit, nothing fits, there’s always faults or miscalculations… ok hun I’ll give 5D planner a swerve cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes and all doors that opened the wrong, then the glass shattered or some other drama
Yeah the bizarre security doors failed and they had to smash the glass. I preferred the house before, I don’t get the new layout of the kitchen and living area but each to their own.

Reactions: 10
I thought she meant it would open against the wall in the lounge still 🤔
Maybe I got that wrong 🤔
I'm sure she said that wouldnt work cos it would block the light switches but I could be wrong as her voice makes me zone out after a while 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she said that wouldnt work cos it would block the light switches but I could be wrong as her voice makes me zone out after a while 🤣🤣🤣
She did indeed say that, although im not sure thats an insurmountable issue surely?! I dunno why she bothers so much with the rooms in the house the hardly use? She will spend THOUSANDS now on this bleeping modular sofa, which will sit in that room unused for 11 months of the year. i just dont get it. those bastard cats have scratched and torn the leather on the other seats or whatever it was she was showing the other day, so whats the point? Buy a few bits from Ikea and be done with it, I’ve never known such constant drama and nonsense over inconsequential shite. This will be her now until christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She did indeed say that, although im not sure thats an insurmountable issue surely?! I dunno why she bothers so much with the rooms in the house the hardly use? She will spend THOUSANDS now on this bleeping modular sofa, which will sit in that room unused for 11 months of the year. i just dont get it. those bastard cats have scratched and torn the leather on the other seats or whatever it was she was showing the other day, so whats the point? Buy a few bits from Ikea and be done with it, I’ve never known such constant drama and nonsense over inconsequential shite. This will be her now until christmas
She just loves to spend money doesnt she - my lounge has needed doing for ages & it's taken us about 18 months to save enough to get it all done in one go (paint, carpets, sofa etc) & I can't wait to see it finished knowing we've worked hard to achieve it! She spends 10s of £1000s on each room without thinking anything through (like radiator placement or the way doors open) only to redo everything on a whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly she gives me a bleeping headache!! What is wrong with her? Does she really think people are interested in this shite?? Everyday it’s another drama. I think I’m done

Jesus wept. It’s like kids playing house. Is there EVER a good decision made? Door opening into a hallway. What’s that about. That’ll be the cats gone flying when the door is opened. Just move the light switch and have the door open the other way.

And the grey table won’t match any of the other grey furnishings so we’ve got to purchase more grey furnishings so it does match.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her house is an absolute tit tip; I can’t believe they live like that. If you look up ‘all fur coat & no knickers’ on the internet, their picture comes up. Also, it’s very clear she knows tit all about interiors so just give it up & get back to accounting. Although how she did that for a job I have no idea. She’s useless.

• Haha
How the hell can someone live in such a mess? It’s giving me anxiety just looking at it.

She’s just blocking it out and buying more tit that’s not going to make it better. Stop shopping and get your bleeping house tidied!

Some of the rooms remind me of a the Secret Hoarders show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bonjourno
What the duck is she on 🥴
Quit chatting rubbish on insta and go and tidy your house up ya scruffy mare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm doing marriage wrong. When my husband and I sit down to have big discussions, it's about finances, travel, future plans, pensions - not where the bloody coffee table is going to go and whether it matches the wallpaper :unsure:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.