Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta say that Nicki & her sisters stories made me smile tonight. A bit of normality and fun, to see for a change. I'm well aware this isn't a rave thread, the woman bores the tits of me more days that not. Nice to see them and family having some fun and not worrying about it.

Reactions: 9
Gotta say that Nicki & her sisters stories made me smile tonight. A bit of normality and fun, to see for a change. I'm well aware this isn't a rave thread, the woman bores the tits of me more days that not. Nice to see them and family having some fun and not worrying about it.
Agree. Thats the Nicki I enjoyed watching years ago. I much prefer that version to the other one!!

Reactions: 6
I agree about the family stories… she used to be funny, care free and honest but she turned into a pretentious twit!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I think I’ve missed something. What does she mean when she says they’re fitting out the shop? They’re surely not opening a shop are they?

Sorry I think I’ve missed something. What does she mean when she says they’re fitting out the shop? They’re surely not opening a shop are they?
Yup. They new warehouse they are in. They have made a “reception” area and a shop area at the front so folk can go in, see bits in real life and buy stuff……..!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yup. They new warehouse they are in. They have made a “reception” area and a shop area at the front so folk can go in, see bits in real life and buy stuff……..!
It’s not even in the centre of town though? Who’s going to drive to an industrial estate to buy some overpriced vases & candles? Crazy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do people get their hair dyed grey? I spend my life trying to hide grey hairs! Can’t understand it at all.

Reactions: 3
How blooming cute is Amara though, my shrivelled up old ovaries got broody for a minute there, then I remembered I'm 51, menopausal & have 4 kids as well as a couple of grandkids 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How blooming cute is Amara though, my shrivelled up old ovaries got broody for a minute there, then I remembered I'm 51, menopausal & have 4 kids as well as a couple of grandkids 🥴
She is a cute little thing and the dark lashes on her pale skin is lovely

Reactions: 6
I think she is cute but also not that excited by other people’s children to enjoy seeing her on stories that much. Did anyone clock how dirty the bottom of her sleepsuit feet were after playing in the garden, she was then upstairs in her room and they looked black with dirt. I’m also very jealous that Amara seems to sleep so late, I think someone commented before that she goes down to bed late but she always seems to be making her breakfast at 9/10. I’m just bitter as even a late bed and my two are up at 6 🥱

I think she is cute but also not that excited by other people’s children to enjoy seeing her on stories that much. Did anyone clock how dirty the bottom of her sleepsuit feet were after playing in the garden, she was then upstairs in her room and they looked black with dirt. I’m also very jealous that Amara seems to sleep so late, I think someone commented before that she goes down to bed late but she always seems to be making her breakfast at 9/10. I’m just bitter as even a late bed and my two are up at 6 🥱
Yeah that’ll soon backfire when she has to get her up for school!

She was absolutely wasted then got back to her mates at gone 1.30am and poured another massive glass of wine……. What a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dread to think how much a taxi would be from Edinburgh to fife for 1.5 hours 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion, but I don't think you should be allowed to get into a gig when you're that pissed, it spoils it for other people.
I bet the daft bat can't remember a thing about that concert, what a total waste!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.