Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand this woman. That cupboard in Amara’s room was started MONTHS ago. Like actually months ago. Its a tiny cupboard - it could have been completely done in a day. Why on earth has it taken so long? Its just a nonsense! Just shive some plasterboard up, prime it and paint it. Done. Stop faffing around and just get tit done. They have had DIY and jobs going at that house constantly now for about 3 years. It’s beyond a bloody joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will never understand this woman. That cupboard in Amara’s room was started MONTHS ago. Like actually months ago. Its a tiny cupboard - it could have been completely done in a day. Why on earth has it taken so long? Its just a nonsense! Just shive some plasterboard up, prime it and paint it. Done. Stop faffing around and just get tit done. They have had DIY and jobs going at that house constantly now for about 3 years. It’s beyond a bloody joke.
“But the ‘decals’ are coming from Australia!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That cupboard is going to turn into a tit tip and be so difficult to keep clean as a play area. An adult can't get in easily to clear up spills or squashed in plasticine. 😂

Reactions: 3
That cupboard is going to turn into a tit tip and be so difficult to keep clean as a play area. An adult can't get in easily to clear up spills or squashed in plasticine. 😂
It will be rammed full of junk in no time. She is the most untidy / unclean person I follow, there’s no way her cubbyhole is staying clean (not a euphemism 👀)

• Haha
It will be rammed full of junk in no time. She is the most untidy / unclean person I follow, there’s no way her cubbyhole is staying clean (not a euphemism 👀)
Hahaha, my Nana would have called a cupboard like that a Glory Hole 😱

• Haha
Why is Amara forward facing???? She’s barely over a year old! Gives me the absolute fear!!!!

Reactions: 2
Can she stop with the "I'm obsessed" it's just rinse and repeat on everything she speaks about

• Haha
Is she not old enough for forward facing now? She was one in jan so 15 months.

Last edited:
She is but why would you considering all the evidence out there to support extended rear facing and how much safer it is for wee ones

Reactions: 5
She only buys those “good American” jeans because of the obscene price (£200) - you can buy exactly the same styles of jeans in any high street shop.

Is she not old enough for forward facing now? She was one in jan so 15 months.
She might well be old enough but extended rear facing is the safest…I doubt she meets the height and weight limit to be forward facing.
---
She is but why would you considering all the evidence out there to support extended rear facing and how much safer it is for wee ones
Exactly this! Forward facing your child puts them at far more risk of being internally decapitated when in a crash!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is the den a den and not just an organised toy storage 🤯

• Haha
That den has taken months to sort out! And it’s still not finished !
- Amara will be too big and gone to school by the time it’s finished!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It took us less time to put an extension onto our house than this idiot has taken to do up a tiny cupboard.

• Haha
She mentions something about watching movies in there, it’s a tiny cupboard 🤣 why does she have to be so extra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She mentions something about watching movies in there, it’s a tiny cupboard 🤣 why does she have to be so extra 🤣
I know! And she said we 😂 whole family bundled into the cupboard to watch movies on a iPad

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.