Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth has that cupboard taken WEEKS to get to this stage?! It could have been done in a day!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That huge tree in her garden must have a devastating impact on her neighbours, behind. I can only imagine the shadow it must cast on to their garden. Maybe they just haven’t considered this, but it’s not really okay or kind to let your trees grow this large in a suburban setting 😢

Reactions: 5
We have the same with our neighbours, 3 of them. We have lived here for 39 years and they have never been trimmed or tidied up. Our garden literlly has a covering of dead confers, especially when it is windy 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 1
B616D680-A707-4FD2-AF9C-0D152C52C550.jpeg

yeah you look extra Nicki - extra bleeping ridiculous. This entire outfit is DISGUSTING. What a tit she makes of herself when she gets dressed up like a bleeping clown. Im embarrassed for her. Imagine walking around crappy old Aberdeen looking like a marshmallow….?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2104184

yeah you look extra Nicki - extra bleeping ridiculous. This entire outfit is DISGUSTING. What a tit she makes of herself when she gets dressed up like a bleeping clown. Im embarrassed for her. Imagine walking around crappy old Aberdeen looking like a marshmallow….?! 😂
I always think her stairs there look like she’s standing in a block of flats or an office stairwell

It’s such a shame as if she tones down her make up and dresses ‘normally’ she looks lovely as we’ve said on here before. She reminds me of a prawn 😂 does she think she’s in legally blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The jeans are fine and suit her figure.....as for the rest of the get up it's hideous! ...reminds me of a pink pussycat bow blouse I had from M&S in the 80's which I wore to Grad interviews 🤭😂

I personally cant get on board with the bubblegum pink jeans. If they were denim blue or black id think they were ok but that hideous garish shade of pink is vile. Hate the blouse with the stupid massive bow, hate the pink blazer jacket, hate the trainers, dislike her hair like that. I just think she looks like an absolute fool.

Reactions: 4
Wow that's giving me candy floss vibes, is she tripping?
Why not just a plain white top with the jeans or the top with some black jeans maybe.
Why the bleeping pink blazer too?
Her & beckyhomesweethomeaccount are obsessed with vile, out of date 1980's clobber.
Nae wonder they're both pals 🤮

• Haha
Her legs look painfully skinny, and not in a good way

Anyone know what she’s always going on anout hospital appointments/medications etc??
She's on methotrexate....a type of chemotherapy/ disease modifying drug commonly used for autoimmune conditions such as psoriasis ( which I believe she has ) , as well as rheumatoid arthritis ...it dampens down the immune system
I've been on it for 5 years for a rare autoimmune disease- have to have my liver function checked regularly alcohol should be avoided, but can be drunk occasionally and it totally wipes me out for a couple of days every week as well as making me feel nauseous

She's on methotrexate....a type of chemotherapy/ disease modifying drug commonly used for autoimmune conditions such as psoriasis ( which I believe she has ) , as well as rheumatoid arthritis ...it dampens down the immune system
I've been on it for 5 years for a rare autoimmune disease- have to have my liver function checked regularly alcohol should be avoided, but can be drunk occasionally and it totally wipes me out for a couple of days every week as well as making me feel nauseous
Ah ok its not chemotherapy

• Angry
Ah ok its not chemotherapy
No ..it is a type of chemotherapy classed as an anti metabolite or disease modifying drug ( can be used for some cancers, as was its original purpose ) but in Nikkk's case not for a malignancy

I personally cant get on board with the bubblegum pink jeans. If they were denim blue or black id think they were ok but that hideous garish shade of pink is vile. Hate the blouse with the stupid massive bow, hate the pink blazer jacket, hate the trainers, dislike her hair like that. I just think she looks like an absolute fool.
Reminds me of when I was 15 and used to buy coloured skinny jeans off the market 😭

• Haha
Sorry late to the party....why was Barbie released in Aberdeeen? But 2nd....her sister is now Private ? I as said before....check in occasionally on this family.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.