Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she bought the chopping board for Markos Christmas?
A piece of wood for a piece of wood.
Genius!!
šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear she has said ā€œthis room should be finishedā€ about a gazillion times in the past year & no room ever gets finished! What exactly is she trying to achieve?? Even after all the rooms are ā€œfinishedā€ itā€™s still a lived-in house with a child so itā€™s not going to be perfect is it? I donā€™t mind Nikki nearly as much as other ā€œinfluencersā€ but I cannot fathom for the life of me what she is doing in that house apart from wasting shed loads of money.

I swear she has said ā€œthis room should be finishedā€ about a gazillion times in the past year & no room ever gets finished! What exactly is she trying to achieve?? Even after all the rooms are ā€œfinishedā€ itā€™s still a lived-in house with a child so itā€™s not going to be perfect is it? I donā€™t mind Nikki nearly as much as other ā€œinfluencersā€ but I cannot fathom for the life of me what she is doing in that house apart from wasting shed loads of money.
Also - they NEVER HAVE GUESTS! Bar ā€˜hosting Christmasā€™ the only time other people are at the house are if theyā€™re cleaners, builders, electricians or soft-furnishing sales people! The occasionally meet people out for meals, ā€˜Markoā€™ golfs, and that really is it.

• Haha
I can't believe she's now doing the front room, what year can we expect her to finish this project do you think?
Didn't she buy those expensive curtains & matching cushions for that room only a year or so ago? Talk about throwing money down the drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Genuinely starting to think thereā€™s something wrong with this womanā€¦ā€¦ why canā€™t they just complete the DIY jobs at the house and then get on with normal life? All she does is rattle around that house constantly doing unnecessary stuff to it, its never ending. Just stop. Its like sheā€™s unable to just leave it alone and focus on other things. Itā€™s actually a bit weird now at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's now doing the front room, what year can we expect her to finish this project do you think?
Didn't she buy those expensive curtains & matching cushions for that room only a year or so ago? Talk about throwing money down the drain.
I almost hate myself for knowing this, but the curtains with edging and matching cushions are the other front room that they never use - the dining room!

I almost hate myself for knowing this, but the curtains with edging and matching cushions are the other front room that they never use - the dining room!
She went from silver to the black in the room that she's changing again.
The dining room doesn't have cushions does it? I thought it was just the round table & drinks trolley in there?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She went from silver to the black in the room that she's changing again.
The dining room doesn't have cushions does it? I thought it was just the round table & drinks trolley in there?
Oh bloody hell, I may have remembered incorrectly - itā€™s easier listing the rooms that they DO use (kitchen, bedroom and dressing room) than the ones that they donā€™t (posh front room, dining room, games room, spare ā€˜guest bedroomā€™ etc etc). I thought that I remembered her saying that Marko would go daft if she changed the curtains in the room that had the edging as sheā€™d more or less only just got them made (at huge expense).

Well if thatā€™s lentil soup - my good 20 mins to boil lentils - they will still be crunching in your teeth! Chicken stock!

Imagine hiring her to be your interior designer? She doesnā€™t know her arse from her elbow.

• Haha
As said previously she never ever has visitors or guests over so why all the fancy dining tables laid out etc

Its very weird isnt it?!
I donā€™t like visitors (yeh i know am bloody weird šŸ™„šŸ˜‚) and I always have my house all lovely and my table set. I like it nice for myself, hubby and kids it makes me happy sheā€™s probably the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t like visitors (yeh i know am bloody weird šŸ™„šŸ˜‚) and I always have my house all lovely and my table set. I like it nice for myself, hubby and kids it makes me happy sheā€™s probably the same.
Nah thats just weird mate. Having a table fully set with flatware/cutlery/ glasses etc gathering dustā€¦. Thats bleeping weirdo behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah thats just weird mate. Having a table fully set with flatware/cutlery/ glasses etc gathering dustā€¦. Thats bleeping weirdo behaviour
I canā€™t take you seriously with your new profile picā€¦ I have you in my head as your old one šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good job I like being a weirdo šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s also not gathering dust if me my hubby and 3 kids are using the table and dishes every day šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.