Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with such big bags under their eyes than her today!
Could be to do with her rheumatoid arthritis and fact that she's not on any treatment at the moment....my mum had similar issues ( she could be quite anaemic with rheumatoid)

Cariad

VIP Member
Her legs look painfully skinny, and not in a good way

Anyone know what she’s always going on anout hospital appointments/medications etc??
She's on methotrexate....a type of chemotherapy/ disease modifying drug commonly used for autoimmune conditions such as psoriasis ( which I believe she has ) , as well as rheumatoid arthritis ...it dampens down the immune system
I've been on it for 5 years for a rare autoimmune disease- have to have my liver function checked regularly alcohol should be avoided, but can be drunk occasionally and it totally wipes me out for a couple of days every week as well as making me feel nauseous

avabella

VIP Member
Haha! No, my baby has CMPA and silent reflux. She seems to be in pain, and can only be soothed to sleep by being fed. The nights are long! One tired mama over here. My little boy slept twelve hours from six weeks so it has been a shock! 🙈 😳
Sorry to jump in here, but what you said rung bells with me - my boy was the same and the Dr told me that babies can think they need fed because it soothes the feeling, but then it's a vicious circle because they get more reflux because of the extra feed. Have you enquired about prescription milk? I'm sure you've already tried Carobel or Infacol? I had good success with baby Gaviscon. Sending love!

Badbugger

I can't believe she's now doing the front room, what year can we expect her to finish this project do you think?
Didn't she buy those expensive curtains & matching cushions for that room only a year or so ago? Talk about throwing money down the drain.
I almost hate myself for knowing this, but the curtains with edging and matching cushions are the other front room that they never use - the dining room!

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
It looks like bathroom tiles! I follow oldfarmreno (who is lovely btw!) and she’s had these in her bathrooms since 2019. Classic Nikki well behind the times and thinking she’s setting trends 🤢
2BDFC87E-5EDA-428D-A239-9CBBC6E49DD6.jpeg

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
found them
There was definitely a chair she talked about and it cost over £1000 - I remember it because I posted about how ludicrous the cost was!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She absolutely uses a filter lol. Her in the wild pics look biting like her filters self lol
Oh no i mean yeah she does use them for sure, i just didn’t think she had a filter on today

unless she’s directly promoting a skin care or make up product im not sure it matters? Most of these instagram huns use filters 🤷🏼‍♀️

HMC

VIP Member
Is it the way she’s filmed it or is it not parallel to the far kitchen end? It looks like the display in B&Q or ikea😳Are those plugs on the dining side of the island?