Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
That relative of Nikki,s croft house extension another MLM seller has such disregards for animals - kittens lost - there was about 3-4 a few weeks ago. Might be because you left them out in the cold when it was pissing rain! Pisses me off they are so uncaring towards animals

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
Really weird she looks big in those face stories but then tiny when she’s all dressed up. Living crisis but she’s saying she has a Ganni dress, Bottega heels, Louis Vuitton bag and Gucci sunglasses 🙈 read the room….

Catwoman

VIP Member
It's an utter waste of money. Make it safe as I see where the attraction is for a hidey hole but shelving in? Pointless. And how, tell me is it going to be kept clean? Is Amara going to be provided with her own hoover or are they hiring the tiniest cleaner to keep the play space tidy?

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Yes me too as she always used to say she never took her make up off before bed and it looked like she woke up with it still on
Side note: she is back to the drag queen look she looks so much better with less it takes years off her,.last night's looks was drag queenish for me
Yeh I think her make-up was still on from last night. Sorry but that is a complete ick for me; what’s the chances she washed her now dirty pillowcases today? 🤢 & then to keep it on all day today, especially in this heat 🤮
I don’t mind her as much as other “influencers” but she tries so hard to be classy & her chav side always seeps through 😂

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She has a serious shopping addiction! ...all those unworn Zara shoes that she'd "forgotten about" , and then all the designer shoes too ...£'000's of clothing/ shoes / baby stuff never used ...it's obscene
It’s actually really disgusting isn’t it? I also don’t understand WHY she buys so much in the way of going out dresses/shoes - she lives in miserable grey rainy old Aberdeen. She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celebrity! Shoes and clothes she’s never worn and that have been forgotten about, it’s like she’s got an addiction or something.

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I think she is cute but also not that excited by other people’s children to enjoy seeing her on stories that much. Did anyone clock how dirty the bottom of her sleepsuit feet were after playing in the garden, she was then upstairs in her room and they looked black with dirt. I’m also very jealous that Amara seems to sleep so late, I think someone commented before that she goes down to bed late but she always seems to be making her breakfast at 9/10. I’m just bitter as even a late bed and my two are up at 6 🥱

Reactions: 1

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
As said previously she never ever has visitors or guests over so why all the fancy dining tables laid out etc

Cariad

VIP Member
The jeans are fine and suit her figure.....as for the rest of the get up it's hideous! ...reminds me of a pink pussycat bow blouse I had from M&S in the 80's which I wore to Grad interviews 🤭😂

Abce3456

VIP Member
My wee one is a few days younger…he’s down between 6.30am / 7…been earlier since he stared nursery and is up at usually 1am for a feed then back down until 5am/6am. I would much rather a few hours to myself at night than a lie in.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I think she’s started using a filter? I wondered this a few days ago, but then thought my perhaps mg contact lenses needed a clean(!), but I think she’s deffo using one on her face.