Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
Remember when she posted my user name on her stories and threatened with finding out who I worked for.
What exactly did she think would happen?
I have never messaged her directly, never sent any kind of threat, I've just posted my opinion on an open online forum.
I'm pretty sure that's not illegal.
It's OK for Nikki to take a shot at a guy who called her stuff yuk, but it's not OK for us to call her out on her shit.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

P.S that nursery is still shit 😜
and post all info about the warehouse next door that parked in her spaces :D

Please tell me your baby the same age is not sleeping until 9am .... I WISH!! Jealous

Reactions: 2

Catwoman

VIP Member
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, most working mums would still be on maternity leave.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I know one of the rules of Tattle is not to police it…….but in fairness to Mark(o), he isn’t the one who has the social media account and I always think he looks more than a bit uncomfortable on the rare occasions that he’s shown.
If he’s uncomfortable being on her social media then he could easily stop that. He knows she’s always filming for instagram, hes a grown adult - he is fair game

Pinedee

Jesus. The dress £500 plus. Pair of shoes £1000 plus. Wtf. How does she have all this disposable income. She doesn’t work

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She deleted a post after giving something more airtime than it deserves. What did I miss?
No idea but sounds like shes been on another drink fuelled tattle rant. I haven’t seen any of her posts about it from yesterday or whenever she’s posted so no idea but thats the impression im getting.
---
I also missed this rant 🤣 did she also say she had shut her one year old in her room while she got ready. That room is full of unsuitable things and no way would I leave a one year old unattended while I do my make up!
I think she was being facetious, it sounded like a dig at whatever she is clearly still fizzing about

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Why is Amara forward facing???? She’s barely over a year old! Gives me the absolute fear!!!!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
D8F4FBF6-6FFF-4575-8974-5929DCAB9098.jpeg

This is NOT a bedroom that has been put together with a baby in mind. This is just some weird shit that Nicki has put together because she thinks she’s some sort of interior design guru. It’s VILE. That huge horrendous pink rug is far too big for the room - look at the huge crease down the middle of it. It’s disgusting. The cot and all that shit she’s got inside it is a hazard and I’m baffled that she’s so thick she can’t understand that. Look at all the absolutely pointless shit she’s got in here - the mini dress makers mannequin with the dress on it?! What the fuck is that all about?

it’s a horrible, tacky, cheap looking room that’s completely unsuitable for a child. But then did we expect much more from brainless Nicki?

Attachments

Shoegal17

VIP Member
It was a pointless video to share, instead of filming her he could have distracted the little one. Agree his voice was not the one 🤣

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve looked into that Zoe programme before as I read a book by the guy who runs it and it was interesting. Sadly out of my price range, I’m sure it was £300 odd!

• Wow

AberdeenCity83

Is that the Karen she always talks about? Her sis in law? And mother of her niece & nephew; Toni & I can’t remember the boys name but he does TikTok’s with her. I’m pretty sure that’s her brother’s family. Wow & he’s got a new girlfriend? Awkward for Nikki as she’s really good friends with Karen 😬
I just wondered the Winter Escape might have been because things with 3rd Sibling wasnt so good!