Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I also missed this rant 🤣 did she also say she had shut her one year old in her room while she got ready. That room is full of unsuitable things and no way would I leave a one year old unattended while I do my make up!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

ohFOff

Didn’t know she had a TikTok, just watched the kitchen “renoooooo” it’s just so awful, clinical, stale, cold. Such a massive area and a teeny tiny kitchen, no worktop space.

Shoegal17

VIP Member
What, what time is she going to bed? My 15 month old is currently having a three hour party each night and still waking at 6/630 😭

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I just can’t imagine a man/partner not wanting to pay their own way.

Imagine asking daddy for your money this month. Cringe.

And she really does have a lot of disposable income
I would assume it’s some sort of trust fund that she’s got access to or something similar. I’m sure Mark made a bit of money back when he worked off shore and they probably got into the housing market back when you could easily get 100% mortgages with no deposits etc - im not saying Mark was completely broke, but they don’t work at all now aside from fannying around at Westholme Interiors, they do rent a flat in Aberdeen and they have the apartment in Italy but even then you don’t make that kind of money from a holiday rental and renting out a tiny 1 bed flat in a rough area of Aberdeen!!!!

avabella

VIP Member
The Stella sofa by thetopdraweruk looks nice 🧐.

Not sure I’d buy a sofa without sitting on it first though. Done it once. Never again.
I thought this but they don't have a showroom anywhere near Aberdeen and she said they went to see it in a different colour near them and Facetimed the East Kilbride showroom??

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Amara sleeps till 1030am!!! My toddler is up at the crack of dawn 😂😂😂. 6am and the day has started for us. 1030 and the days gone
She’s going to have to get her out of that habit! As she gets older she’s not going to go down to sleep at night if she’s allowed to sleep in untill mid morning,

Poptart

VIP Member
Im so confused. I thought the house was finished but now shes getting rid of furniture and has a decorator in?!

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Was it filmed yesterday? Thought she was ill?
I was thinking the same 🤣 why she had to come on all croaky saying she had lost her voice anyways I don’t know just put a message up if you really think anyone will miss you for a few days. Always ill/ starting healthy quiet life/ partying on repeat 🤣

Catchupp

OMG her OBESSSSES
I counted 15
Can’t she find a new wording
Please Nicola have a look in Poundland & Home Bargains before you do reels!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I do hear you, but essentially it’s no-one’s business where the money comes from? Could be from parents and that does seem the most likely source, but could also have invested well, had an inheritance windfall or perhaps her parents are of the mindset that their offspring will get money when they die and they’d prefer them to have it now?

Whenever I’ve asked or commented she always responds and extremely personable. I just enjoy watching the content - apart from when she went through the ‘Ketones phase’ - as short of a wee personal windfall it’s wildly different from my own life.
That’s fair enough. I’m probably In a similar financial position as she is, through sheer hard work on mine and my husbands behalf, and I just see her as a daft wee girl playing at being a grown up. I’m slightly older than her, and I just find her completely non relatable and I can’t imagine what trying to hold any kind of conversation with her would be like!