Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't think those guys would give a tit about her filming them and putting it online. Will their subscribers be interested in crap pottery and mediocre interior design 🤔 nope 🤣🤣 therefore they probably have no idea or give a flying toot about who little miss wonderful is
She’s now named one of them……! Jesus wept. How to make friends in the new workplace eh!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, why is it all kicking off? Why did they start calling her names? Haven’t heard anyone shout ‘boot’ in a long time though 😂 Nikki certainly has a tone when speaking to them! Nippy!

I’m confused, why is it all kicking off? Why did they start calling her names? Haven’t heard anyone shout ‘boot’ in a long time though 😂 Nikki certainly has a tone when speaking to them! Nippy!
She conveniently hasn’t elaborated on what happened to make it all kick off. She said it was something to do with those guys being abusive to people coming into her warehouse? Who knows. But she’s making a mistake her by antagonising them and bloody filming them and putting the guys name out online!

She conveniently hasn’t elaborated on what happened to make it all kick off. She said it was something to do with those guys being abusive to people coming into her warehouse? Who knows. But she’s making a mistake her by antagonising them and bloody filming them and putting the guys name out online!
Posting like that with no back story as to why they were calling her a boot is shady …….. i highly highly doubt that an established business like theirs would start being abusive to someone for no reason ……. they have a reputation to uphold and I am pretty certain that most men under a certain age are well aware that things like that end up being recorded and doing the rounds on social media ……. i am taking a stab in the dark but my first guess would be that it’s related to parking spaces/placement of a parked vehicle in proximity to their business or customers cars ……

Reactions: 4
Posting like that with no back story as to why they were calling her a boot is shady …….. i highly highly doubt that an established business like theirs would start being abusive to someone for no reason ……. they have a reputation to uphold and I am pretty certain that most men under a certain age are well aware that things like that end up being recorded and doing the rounds on social media ……. i am taking a stab in the dark but my first guess would be that it’s related to parking spaces/placement of a parked vehicle in proximity to their business or customers cars ……
Yup. Even if they were being dick heads - what on earth is she trying to achieve with this naming & shaming? Other than causing world war 3 with them should they get wind of what she’s just publicly posted about them. Daft woman.

Reactions: 5
Yup. Even if they were being dick heads - what on earth is she trying to achieve with this naming & shaming? Other than causing world war 3 with them should they get wind of what she’s just publicly posted about them. Daft woman.
Naming and shaming like that only makes it worse and cancels out any possibility of reconciling whatever has caused the exchange of words ….!!!! And complaining that he knows where she lives, I think she will find that lots of people know exactly where she lives it’s been plastered all over magazines and was up for sale not long ago for duck sake!!!!

Reactions: 5
Naming and shaming like that only makes it worse and cancels out any possibility of reconciling whatever has caused the exchange of words …. Not off to a good start in her new warehouse.
Don’t think that’s her new warehouse, this was in Mastrick, I thought the new warehouse was up in Altens?

Reactions: 1
Everyone knows where she lives considering she named her business after the street she lives on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s she on about that he relayed where she lives?! To who…?
I thought she meant that he had shouted out at her that he knew her address or had shouted her address….?! I mean, it’s not hard is it - when she’s used her bloody street address as the name of her business!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus the bint needs to wind her neck in and grow a backbone. The guys could just as easily retaliate about what's gone on, but I doubt they'd be as immature as her.

I also have found out on good authority thst the person she is claiming to be 'Sam' isn't actually him. Anyone fancy reporting her to the insta police for harrasjng the wrong person 🤣 stupid cow

Last edited:
She’s a short memory of being absolutely vile. Still have the screenshots of your messages to me Nikki, tread carefully!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Really not sure what she thinks this witch hunt is going to achieve 🙄 Does she think all her followers were from the Aberdeen area and on the market for panel beaters? I see they've deactivated their Instagram account.

They’ve deleted all their socials including LI. You just know Nikki was the high school class bully/witch! I hope she doesn’t pass that ugly personality over to her child - nobody likes the witch, they just pretend to.

Reactions: 2
Yikes I wonder if any of her followers went for them. Complaining direct to the manager would have seemed more sensible unless she knew instantly that those two were the owners. If they were to suffer abuse after her posts and went to the police it would come back to Nikki surely? I bet she’s hurled abuse at a few bar staff when our drinking, she sounds the type to give it out but be affronted if someone is rude to her. Not nice to be shouted at in the street but she’s given no context so it’s very random to the viewer.

Yikes I wonder if any of her followers went for them. Complaining direct to the manager would have seemed more sensible unless she knew instantly that those two were the owners. If they were to suffer abuse after her posts and went to the police it would come back to Nikki surely? I bet she’s hurled abuse at a few bar staff when our drinking, she sounds the type to give it out but be affronted if someone is rude to her. Not nice to be shouted at in the street but she’s given no context so it’s very random to the viewer.
Apparently those guys had parked their cars on her “property” and she had asked them to move them…..

I'm related to someone who knows them, I shall get the tea later on what really happened there for clarity 😁 its all very well reporting one side of a story

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.