Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh it’s nothing like that inspo pic she keeps sharing that Molly Mae used.

It makes me laugh when she says WC is that a Scottish thing because I don’t know anyone who says that!

Reactions: 2

It makes me laugh when she says WC is that a Scottish thing because I don’t know anyone who says that!
No it’s just her thinking she’s something she’s not as per usual!!!!! I dunno why she wants her bathroom to look like some tit hotel. Because that seems to be what she’s aiming for - it to look like a 3 star hotel, with the fake marble and her rolled up hand towels everywhere!!!!!!

Don’t like it the recurring pattern would be annoying, maybe once the bathroom is in it would be less noticeable.

0A2B20CA-DBBF-4A9A-BEAB-2ED565F48B26.jpeg

Also the chairs that you can’t pull in at the dining table. What the hell is up with that!
77D03C14-8101-47B1-8AB5-3213FF189B59.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does the base of the table look like smashed Perspex?
It looks like it’s still wrapped it plastic to protect it? I can’t work out what it’s made of underneath the plastic wrap??!!! I hate that table - the “micro cement” is just so try hard and won’t age well at all - same as the car show room flooring!!!!

She keeps talking about marble this and that for bathrooms etc. it’s not marble it porcelain tiles that are marble effect!
Come on Nikki even a pauper like me has REAL marble in my en suite 😂

AND did anybody see the thinly veiled negative review of the car repair shop from Nikki ‘Fiona Irving’ on Google?????

Rude to a potential customer?? Video?? How long has Nikki had her warehouse? Most times in these sort of industrial estates with lots of units close to each other you get to know others in the different buildings but I feel Nikki is too busy looking down her nose.

She had absolutely no reason to put this on her public Instagram apart from instigating her minions to do this who does she think she is? Mrs Rooney! I sure she would have had plenty to say if these young guys did this to her socials!!!
1F7F2BA7-2E1B-4C7E-A62C-64FAA272FCE2.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Rude to a potential customer?? Video?? How long has Nikki had her warehouse? Most times in these sort of industrial estates with lots of units close to each other you get to know others in the different buildings but I feel Nikki is too busy looking down her nose.

She had absolutely no reason to put this on her public Instagram apart from instigating her minions to do this who does she think she is? Mrs Rooney! I sure she would have had plenty to say if these young guys did this to her socials!!!View attachment 1285455
I think she and her associates were hoping this would just go away after what she instigated herself online. However knowing otherwise in the background, the behavior of all parties involved is disgusting as per my previous posts.

Not a classy way to conduct yourself and your business. I pity the next set of neighbours who have to deal with her in Altens 😒

Reactions: 1
I think she and her associates were hoping this would just go away after what she instigated herself online. However knowing otherwise in the background, the behavior of all parties involved is disgusting as per my previous posts.

Not a classy way to conduct yourself and your business. I pity the next set of neighbours who have to deal with her in Altens 😒
They shouldn’t have parked in her spaces but she should have then taken it up with Ryden who lease the properties and not put it on social media to 70K people.

Reactions: 7
They shouldn’t have parked in her spaces but she should have then taken it up with Ryden who lease the properties and not put it on social media to 70K people.
As I said before, this is how some people operate. I'll whip my phone out and film someone riled up and pissed off, and there's nothing they can do about it. Only there to ridicule someone. It's the behaviour I expect of a child not a grown woman.

Reactions: 5

We say that where I'm from too. (Not Scotland 😅)

Those bathrooms are.... interesting. The 'marble' effect will very quickly age and she'll regret getting square everything.

On the second bathroom there's a bit of tile coming away from the skirting board?!?

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how she'd react if anyone dare to tarnish her business and reputation, she'd go off her head!!
She firmly believes that she is better than everyone else, forever looking down her nose at others...Don't forget she could buy and sell us all on here 😂😂😂
bleeping loopy witch.

Reactions: 13
That mirrored landing will look boojie with snot and sticky handprints all over it that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.