Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand how their little interiors business requires such huge spaces? I thought they sold little vases?
They will be buying huge volumes of stuff - boxes of hundreds of vases at a time. They need a place to store it, hold it while it’s in stock and then pack and send from. They are missing a trick though - they could ditch the expensive warehouses and all the overheads that go along with them and just do direct selling via Amazon. Amazon fulfil all the shipping and handling - so all they would need to do is order stock and then advise it on Amazon. They could still have it as Westholme Interiors and create an Amazon shop. To me it seems crazy to be faffing around with the physical stock and paying for warehouse space/staff/business rates/their own website and linked e-commerce software etc when they could cut all that expense out and sell products by the bucket load online for far less money/time & personal effort.

Reactions: 6
They will be buying huge volumes of stuff - boxes of hundreds of vases at a time. They need a place to store it, hold it while it’s in stock and then pack and send from. They are missing a trick though - they could ditch the expensive warehouses and all the overheads that go along with them and just do direct selling via Amazon. Amazon fulfil all the shipping and handling - so all they would need to do is order stock and then advise it on Amazon. They could still have it as Westholme Interiors and create an Amazon shop. To me it seems crazy to be faffing around with the physical stock and paying for warehouse space/staff/business rates/their own website and linked e-commerce software etc when they could cut all that expense out and sell products by the bucket load online for far less money/time & personal effort.
That's what I mean though - are they really selling in such huge volumes that they need warehouses and 'reception areas' and office areas etc? It seems insane. I actually was thinking are they proper interior fit out company but realised it's purely decor items that I could pick up in Next :eek:

Reactions: 4
That's what I mean though - are they really selling in such huge volumes that they need warehouses and 'reception areas' and office areas etc? It seems insane. I actually was thinking are they proper interior fit out company but realised it's purely decor items that I could pick up in Next :eek:
No idea how much they sell, but they must be buying the stock in bulk. It wouldn’t make any sense to buy the stock in small amounts.

The whole “reception” area thing is just Nicki trying to act like Johnny Big Bollocks. It’s a bleeping storage unit on an industrial estate in Aberdeen she’s got!!!! Not an interiors show room in a fancy office in Shoreditch. She wants it to be like the kind of pretentious place people go to sit and drink prosecco while cooing over some pampas grass shoved in a Perspex box that she’s charing £190 for and calling it the “autumn collection at Westholme Interiors” - it’s all just Nicki play acting at being a boss babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly 5k on new clothes but bathroom the size of a public toilet. If I had that kind of money I'd want to live somewhere nice and not in boxy rooms.

Reactions: 5
They want to start selling big furniture.. so basically she’s selling shite stuff from IKEA and stick whesttome interia dezine on the packaging 🧐🙃

Reactions: 2
I'll never understand why people like to brag about how much they spend on clothes, yes I have a few nice pieces in my wardrobe, but would I sit there in front of thousands of my followers showing off the amount of money I'd just spunked on a few pieces, absolutely not.
1) I'm not a show off
2) I'd feel a right bleep knowing some people out there are struggling between heating and eating at the moment.
Yes, it's her money and she can spend it how she sees fit, but why not just keep those kind of purchases to yourself.

I did laugh when she said the new unit was in ‘Wellington’ trying to sound upmarket. I live 5 mins from where they are and no one has ever referred to it as that 🤣. I think she would think she is too posh to sell via Amazon. Having a baby area in the office, does she think the baby will just sit pretty in specific area and stay away from the trade displays etc. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Obscene amount of money to spend on stuff she doesn't need! Absolutely obscene.

172 quid for a swimming costume, buys two! Justifies it by saying they last for years but oops ruined the one she had cos she put it in washing machine! Silly Nikki should be hand-wash only!

Make you vomit what you haven't ate yet!

Reactions: 4
She’s off her head getting white grout in a bathroom and especially on a floor.

Also, why is the spotlight at an angle? That is doing my head in, it’ll create the weirdest bounce of light.

There’s no way they are making enough money off that small interiors business to pay for two warehouses and multiple staff to run the business whilst they piss around all day. I bet it just about breaks even each year and it’s Nikki’s hobby.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mark wanted the baby and she said only if I can keep my hobby and you buy me a bigger warehouse 🤣

Reactions: 3
I reckon they make a decent amount, whenever they do their pop up events it’s always rammed. £42 for a candle of shite though

Reactions: 1
So much detail about every piece of plasterboard but didn't realise the tiles were METAL. Poor tiler.

So much detail about every piece of plasterboard but didn't realise the tiles were METAL. Poor tiler.
And why was the tiler leaving random bits untiled before the next days work? Seemed a weird way to work things.

And why was the tiler leaving random bits untiled before the next days work? Seemed a weird way to work things.
You start from the inside working your way out, he’s left the bits at the bottom to do as it’s tiny little cuts of tile which is fiddly, and he’s got odd cuts to do on the left side. It’s not weird at all - perfectly normal way to put the tiles on!

You start from the inside working your way out, he’s left the bits at the bottom to do as it’s tiny little cuts of tile which is fiddly, and he’s got odd cuts to do on the left side. It’s not weird at all - perfectly normal way to put the tiles on!
No I wasn't referring to that - I was meaning the large white tiles. He left random sections untiled. I'm sure there's method to the method but it did look strange.

Everyone with a camera phone thinks they're gangster nowadays 😒 love if you want to have a little argy-bargy with the next door neighbour unit just do it in private. Convenient we've no context to what happened or what was said prior to someone calling you an ugly boot.

Now I'm not condoning that kind of language cause its the shite you'd expect from a child. But I'm assuming whatever has been said to them was probably just as arrogant too coming from an entitled wanker.

Everyone with a camera phone thinks they're gangster nowadays 😒 love if you want to have a little argy-bargy with the next door neighbour unit just do it in private. Convenient we've no context to what happened or what was said prior to someone calling you an ugly boot.

Now I'm not condoning that kind of language cause its the shite you'd expect from a child. But I'm assuming whatever has been said to them was probably just as arrogant too coming from an entitled wanker.
kicking off with the guys that work in the next door unit….. smart move!!!!!!! What is she expecting to happen there?!

kicking off with the guys that work in the next door unit….. smart move!!!!!!! What is she expecting to happen there?!
Honestly I don't think those guys would give a tit about her filming them and putting it online. Will their subscribers be interested in crap pottery and mediocre interior design 🤔 nope 🤣🤣 therefore they probably have no idea or give a flying toot about who little miss wonderful is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.