Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of Mark with Amara was cute, I'd much prefer that kind of content than the endless drawers & cupboards malarkey, she has way too much time on her hands to spend the best part of a week putting her shite away in that utility room 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The story of Mark with Amara was cute, I'd much prefer that kind of content than the endless drawers & cupboards malarkey, she has way too much time on her hands to spend the best part of a week putting her shite away in that utility room 🙄
Madness isn’t it? She just seems to faff around that house never achieving much.

Reactions: 4
I was over on the Xxjigglyjugsxx /moaning mum/ boobs and bargs and 90 other username thread and was reminded of the beef they had on insta a few years ago 😂 does anyone remember this? It was comedy gold at the time 😂

Reactions: 1
I am glad I don’t go to theirs for dinner! Bloody mash and a steak! I,d be off to the chippy on my way home… hardly a special meal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was over on the Xxjigglyjugsxx /moaning mum/ boobs and bargs and 90 other username thread and was reminded of the beef they had on insta a few years ago 😂 does anyone remember this? It was comedy gold at the time 😂
No i’ve totally missed this, what happened and how did their paths even cross?!

Moaning Mum (at the time) made a spoof video of Westholme. She dressed up as her the lot and did impressions, as much as I don’t really like MM I honestly laughed my head off at it. WH couldn’t take it at all she was triggered into a narcissistic rage

She down these massively over lined lips the lot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What she has a thread? How do i find this. I always thought she wasn't aloud one. Cant wait to read it.

Reactions: 2
What she has a thread? How do i find this. I always thought she wasn't aloud one. Cant wait to read it.
I’ve just found it, it’s under her tiktok name which is xxjigglyjuggsxx 🤮 … I guess she has 40k on TikTok so can have a thread now?!

I can’t remember how the beef started, I think it was when Kayleigh started on Keeley Sheffield and Becky Home Sweet Home and somehow Nikki got involved, maybe sticking up for Beggy before Begster started spray paying her westholme accessories pink and pissing Nikki off 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve just found it, it’s under her tiktok name which is xxjigglyjuggsxx 🤮 … I guess she has 40k on TikTok so can have a thread now?!

I can’t remember how the beef started, I think it was when Kayleigh started on Keeley Sheffield and Becky Home Sweet Home and somehow Nikki got involved, maybe sticking up for Beggy before Begster started spray paying her westholme accessories pink and pissing Nikki off 🤣🤣
You,ll have to post a link to the video x

That house is getting worse with everything they get done. Sorry but that hideous black glass door in the living room looks crap - it looks out of place and the black doesn’t go with the grey and white she’s got everywhere else. And how is the house such a bomb site?! Just tidy up for Christ’s sake!

Reactions: 7
That house is getting worse with everything they get done. Sorry but that hideous black glass door in the living room looks crap - it looks out of place and the black doesn’t go with the grey and white she’s got everywhere else. And how is the house such a bomb site?! Just tidy up for Christ’s sake!
It blows my mind how untidy her house is, I had 4 kids and my house was never that untidy.
She must be either really lazy or really unorganised to get her home in that state. I couldn't cope with it.

Reactions: 5
everything is expensive luxury high end jujeeeeee but it all ends up looking a mess that elvis print screams scheme gaff

Reactions: 6
everything is expensive luxury high end jujeeeeee but it all ends up looking a mess that elvis print screams scheme gaff
The Elvis print is straight out of Home Bargains for £16.99 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 together with prints of Marylin Monroe/Audrey Hepburn or anything with LIVE LOVE LAUGH on it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t figure out the lay out at all and even though it’s all white and grey it has a really claustrophobic feel to it. The sofa is far to large for that area and the mirrors would give me a headache. I say this sitting in a room full of plastic toys but that is such a bad design with a baby, the place will have smears and marks all over it. It’s like what people thought was stylish in the 80s.

Reactions: 5
I can’t figure out the lay out at all and even though it’s all white and grey it has a really claustrophobic feel to it. The sofa is far to large for that area and the mirrors would give me a headache. I say this sitting in a room full of plastic toys but that is such a bad design with a baby, the place will have smears and marks all over it. It’s like what people thought was stylish in the 80s.
It’s an absolute mess. The mirrors in the weird tiny cramped corner look ridiculous - it looks like one of those halls of mirrors you get at the funfair where you have to work your way out of the maze!!! How is that a nice, relaxing, cosy place to cuddle up and watch tv?! It’s like sitting in a police interview room surrounded by one way glass!!!!!
The kitchen is awful, the floor is disgusting, the utility room looks like a garage or butchers shop, the bathrooms all look like cheap tacky hotel bathrooms from 1998….. her house was never to my personal taste but duck me, at least before it looked like a comfortable cosy house with a bit of warmth and personality to it. It doesn’t even look like a home anymore, it looks like an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole place is a state nowadays, it's just had money thrown at it repeatedly and badly. In the hallway, what's the room beside the silly wine store? Is it a bathroom or? I'm trying to work out the opening and closing of doors to access it if you're coning out of the living room. She's already said they will have to make a soft floor area for Amara In that hideous kitchen /living rara. It's soulless.
Many have said but that living area corner is bloody awful and with the glass door looking out to the wine fridge it's just a mess on the eye. Whatever she was trying to achieve iwth the mirrors is now disjointed with a galas panel door poking out into a glass storage area (wine or prams, it's hardly attractive).
She's constantly got bloody cartoons roaring in the background in stories nowadays and seeing the telly mirrored just causes me stress. The room is design nonsense and truly an example where money does not indeed buy style or good taste. The room was it my style before but looked far, far better than now. The huge dining table is just a tipping area thta will interrupt wuw level view if the nice garden when seated in the waiting area living room. There's NOTHING relaxing about the look of that room at all.

Reactions: 7
Wow wow wow. Just watched those videos from last night. Everything is wrong! ‘I wanted this…couldn’t get it’ ‘wanted this but it’s wrong’ like wtf?! how can she claim to be an interiors guru when she can’t get one job in the house right?! The way she went on about that micro cement and now she’s backpedaling saying soooo glad she never did it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.