Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! She’s turned into the exact account she use to make fun of.
I know. When I first started watching her I liked her - I even commented in the “rave” thread about her. But something changed; I dunno what it was, but there was a definite shift in her online persona, and she’s just morphed into the very thing she used to mock.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe the almighty expensive cock ups they make around design. The custom made doors wrong way opening, the garden room bifolds wrong way opening. The instant doing and redoing. Huge costly mistakes. The waste is obsene. It's nothing to do with jealousy, I just think it is incredibly crass and tasteless posting such tit repetitively. As for the rampant, buying everything in matalan, home bargains etc. Really? What an obnoxious bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe the almighty expensive cock ups they make around design. The custom made doors wrong way opening, the garden room bifolds wrong way opening. The instant doing and redoing. Huge costly mistakes. The waste is obsene. It's nothing to do with jealousy, I just think it is incredibly crass and tasteless posting such tit repetitively. As for the rampant, buying everything in matalan, home bargains etc. Really? What an obnoxious bore.
I can’t believe she’s never been to the retail park at Portlethen 🤣 it’s like she’s just discovering that us peasants like storage too. Look what you can get in these cheap shops. She’s a snob with rough edges 🤣

• Haha
Would you not check, check, and check again before confirming an order? 🤦‍♀️

As Oscar Wilde said, a fool is someone who knows the cost of everything but the value of nothing ...sounds just like our Nikki...so materialistic and just fritters away money

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a bleeping mess 🤯 For something that has taken so long why hasn't it been checked, double checked and done properly!

Reactions: 8
1B14540F-11AE-4E32-A3E7-6E0B52CB2E90.jpeg

what the duck?
This is a low level cupboard under the sink which she’s just said is the “most accessible” cupboard that Amara will be able to get near when she’s crawling/walking….. so what does Nicki do? She puts bleeping dishwasher/clothes washer tablets in it, loose in a daft wee dish right at the front of it. And the. Fills the back of it with easy to use bottles of bleach and cleaning spray….. and then says it will need to be baby proofed…..

WHY NOT JUST PLACE ALL DANGEROUS THINGS LIKE BLEACH/CLEANING PODS ETC IN PROPER LOCKABLE BOXES AND PUT THEM UP HIGH IN ONE OF THE 28 THOUSAND OTHER CUPBOARDS OR DRAWERS YOUVE GOT IN THAT bleeping MORTUARY OF A UTILITY ROOM?!!! WHY EVEN PUT THR STUFF IN THAT LOW CUPBOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!!!!!

Jesus take the wheel I cannot cope with the utter stupidity.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What is it with these imbeciles and doors?! She couldn’t fathom that her crammed in wardrobe door would have to open the wrong way due to the slope in the ceiling, had her garden room door put on the wrong way so it opens into the garden instead of towards the fence, and now orders her internal doors backwards?! I don’t think Mrs Brooooon knows her left from right! Such expensive mistakes cos they are clueless fools!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it with these imbeciles and doors?! She couldn’t fathom that her crammed in wardrobe door would have to open the wrong way due to the slope in the ceiling, had her garden room door put on the wrong way so it opens into the garden instead of towards the fence, and now orders her internal doors backwards?! I don’t think Mrs Brooooon knows her left from right! Such expensive mistakes cos they are clueless fools!
It's genuinely baffling how after the first mistake you wouldn't make damn sure you'd got it right every time after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All of my cleaning products and wash tabs etc are high up in the top cupboard of my utility room...Why? Because my grandchildren stay over.
I have safety locks on all other drawers and cupboards so they don't go exploring.
Yes, Amara may be wee now, but they don't stay like that for long, she'll be moving around before Nikki knows it.
Nikki seems oblivious, as long as she can decant her tit & bhoojie that kitchen that's all that matters
Never known someone take so much bleeping time filling up their kitchen cupboards, jesus h, I've seen more of Nikki's kitchen than I have my own this last few weeks.
It's as boring as hell 🥱

Reactions: 10
Dishwater tablets will go soggy being exposed to moisture like that as well they’re meant to be kept sealed

Reactions: 2
£84 on 6 tea towels, I got a set of 4 from Next for £18 the other week 😂
You are drying your dishes on them ffs, what a ridiculous waste of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
£84 on 6 tea towels, I got a set of 4 from Next for £18 the other week 😂
You are drying your dishes on them ffs, what a ridiculous waste of money.
I honestly find this kind of irresponsible pointless spending really vulgar and distasteful. I’m in a very comfortable financial position - probably on par or better off that Nicki - and I would never DREAM of wasting nearly £100 on tea towels. It’s just insane. A pack of 10 from Tesco or whatever is completely adequate and normal; they are for drying dishes. Why would anyone waste that kind of money on something so basic?! It’s stuff like this that just shows Nicki up - she hasn’t got any respect at all for the value of money, because let’s be honest she’s never worked a day in her life; she lives off her Daddy’s money and Mark. And and don’t know why she thinks this kind of nonsense is impressive? It’s not. It just highlights how much of a colossal brain dead bimbo she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm really feeling that too. It's incredibly dull and distasteful. How can someone with so much money (no jealousy, good luck to them) waste so much on repeated unnecessary tat, poor design choice and bad taste in style.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.