Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on that those plastic covers she has bought for her chairs are very much like those loved by the travelling community, so high class and definitely on trend for westholme interiors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen such a bland, uninspiring reno. The whole house is like a 80s nightclub toilet! Mirrors and marble. Yuk. Shows money doesn’t buy taste

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know every baby is different but is her wee baby sleeping in her own room??? My little one is a couple of months older than her and is still in with us as I can’t bear them sleeping in their own room …. They still seem so wee ❤

Reactions: 2
I know every baby is different but is her wee baby sleeping in her own room??? My little one is a couple of months older than her and is still in with us as I can’t bear them sleeping in their own room …. They still seem so wee ❤
Two of my friends have babies of a similar age to Nikki's wee one and have just very recently went into their own rooms. But I've also got friends who have taken longer to take that step, so don't worry. My mum lasted 3 nights before she moved me 😂

Reactions: 1
Two of my friends have babies of a similar age to Nikki's wee one and have just very recently went into their own rooms. But I've also got friends who have taken longer to take that step, so don't worry. My mum lasted 3 nights before she moved me 😂
Oh thank you ❤ I am working towards it but not quite there yet! X

My little one is a day or two younger than Nikkis and I won’t be moving him out of our room until he’s out grown his next to me crib. He looks so small in his big crib 😭😭

Amara is nearly 8 months old. I don’t see any issue at all moving her into her own bedroom. If she’s sleeping and happy to go, go!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I wasn’t having a dig!! You know your baby better than anyone so I get moving them to their own room on your terms but I just can’t bring myself too…. More fool me 😂😂😂. I love bringing them in for a cuddle when they wake up smelling like a sleepy baby!

Reactions: 3
So for all her and her followers being a bunch of snobby arseholes about folks shopping at the likes of The Range, BM Stores, etc...wheres she's just been shopping? Home Bargains, matalan and BM Stores 🤣

Congratulations luv at contributing to the nightmare that is plastic waste. I don't get this obsession for plastic tubs, plastic organiser's, plastic bleeping everything. Don't tell me this is a permanent solution, these types chop and change their houses more times than their knickers.

Also, condolences to you - it have hurt you that massive bump down to earth having to shop with us peasants 😒

Reactions: 5
I’ve never known anyone to chat so much inane bullshit about a bog standard basic mirror…… listen to it, amazed that it was from IKEA. what an
Idiot honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she make a derogatory comment once about people shopping in B&M….?!
Precisely my point. Woman speaks utter shite...or maybe she's finally realised that you get near identical stuff in cheaper shops than you do with a brand.

Reactions: 2
Honestly shut up about the kitchen already
I know right.
Talking about bloody decanting clothes washing powder…… seriously? Get a life man!!!!! It’s just all soooooo boring. No one cares about what junk you’ve got in your utility room cupboards and drawers because guess what? THE REST OF US ALL HAVE THE SAME tit IN OUR OWN CUPBOARDS AND DRAWERS!!!!! No one gives a tit.

Reactions: 6
I know right.
Talking about bloody decanting clothes washing powder…… seriously? Get a life man!!!!! It’s just all soooooo boring. No one cares about what junk you’ve got in your utility room cupboards and drawers because guess what? THE REST OF US ALL HAVE THE SAME tit IN OUR OWN CUPBOARDS AND DRAWERS!!!!! No one gives a tit.
Exactly! She’s turned into the exact account she use to make fun of.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.