Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and now yet another duck up with this stupid kitchen!!!!

Should have just gone and bought a normal kitchen from Howdens.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get why they’ve crammed such a big sofa into a little corner of the kitchen and think that’s a pleasant living space. Never mind the hall of mirrors vibe 😂 I guess they have another living room but it looks like the corner of the kitchen is their main living area.
They should have saved money and left the house alone, the layout was fine before.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why they’ve crammed such a big sofa into a little corner of the kitchen and think that’s a pleasant living space. Never mind the hall of mirrors vibe 😂 I guess they have another living room but it looks like the corner of the kitchen is their main living area.
They should have saved money and left the house alone, the layout was fine before.
When they first put the sofa / tv in that corner I was convinced it was a tempo thing and that people on here were just being harsh! But no, I’m wrong and it’s a thing. Yes they have the grown up living room that is never used, the dining room (not used) and the man room (oh yeah, not used) so they went and squished the family area into a space the size of a cupboard with doors here and there and everywhere

Those cats are going to go loopy with those mirrors, they won't know if they're coming or going, poor buggers 🥴
She should have just changed what needed replacing/fixing and left the layout alone.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ. She’s been bleeping around in this utility room “sorting” the cupboards for about a week —————- ITS A 15 MINUTE TASK!!!!! PUT THE bleeping MOP AND BUCKET AND WHATEVER ELSE IN THE DAMN CUPBOARDS AND bleeping GET OVER IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she turned into Hinch? 🙄
She just needs to duck off and go back on her Instagram hiatus that she went on for the duration of her pregnancy. She has nothing of interest to say anymore, it’s the same boring nonsensical rubbish everyday about the crap renovations - it’s been the same tit for the past year. Like, no one cares about her spending a week putting a mop in a cupboard! It’s just boring.

Reactions: 6
As everyone else has said, her content is mind-numbingly BORING!! No wonder she takes ages to sort out one cupboard; could you even be bothered holding your phone in one hand & narrating everything about your bleeping mops, buckets, 3 hoovers & pish for your cats??!
I hate to say it but bring back the stories of her being drunk with make-up sliding off her face. At least those were entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to and to a degree like her interior ‘design’ but duck me that living room is giving me a headache. I like minimalism and seeing all the reflections, the stuff all crammed in makes me feel dizzy!

Reactions: 4
So she spends £86 on 6 tea towels but refuses to buy age 6-9mth clothes skipping straight to 9-12 cos she's sick of the baby out growing clothes. Ok.

So she spends £86 on 6 tea towels but refuses to buy age 6-9mth clothes skipping straight to 9-12 cos she's sick of the baby out growing clothes. Ok.
She’s got a hard 18 years ahead of her if she’s “sick of her” outgrowing clothes!!!! Wait until she’s a 3 year old, outgrowing clothes in a matter of weeks!!

Reactions: 4
She just needs to duck off and go back on her Instagram hiatus that she went on for the duration of her pregnancy. She has nothing of interest to say anymore, it’s the same boring nonsensical rubbish everyday about the crap renovations - it’s been the same tit for the past year. Like, no one cares about her spending a week putting a mop in a cupboard! It’s just boring.
She said she'd loved spending less time on Insta. My god she's making up for lost time now! The stories go on and on and on!

The only thing that's missing is the Keto stories! Then again Toni isn't exactly a great advert for it.

Reactions: 1
She said she'd loved spending less time on Insta. My god she's making up for lost time now! The stories go on and on and on!

The only thing that's missing is the Keto stories! Then again Toni isn't exactly a great advert for it.
Toni is a wee dumpy thing isn’t she?!!!!

Yes!! Ketones clearly don't do what it says on the tin!
I clicked and had a nosy after they had a pic together at the weekend(?). No, those Ketones also must require hard-work and willpower. Nothing wrong with that, but bearing in mind all weight-loss methods require discipline I think better to spend all that money on something else.

I've more than past the conclusion there is more money than sense at Westholme Towers. 🙄

House deep cleaned to then unpack tit loads of whatever for whatever reason on the table that's always going to be messy and has a runway bigger than Aberdeen Airport. Then has and contractors cutting slabs right outside for days! The dust. 😱

Lift shades of grey slabbing, replace with shades of grey slabbing couple of inches higher.

It's just all obscene, tasteless spending. The planning of this house reno is manic. It's just point and pay, no plan. I will be accused of jealousy but to me, the unnecessary expenditure around this account nowadays is quite vulgar.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.