Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes obsessed with this site. She must come on every morning to see what had been said. Which aye fair dooz but to them post it on your stories CONSTANTLY. Which in turn just drives more people here? I dont get it???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh so much she thinks she’s trolling us by posting on her stories as if she isn’t bothered… Nikki hun you are very much bothered that’s why the thing you’ve posted about most is this site 😂

Hey Nikki, why don’t you address this one on your stories… ketones is MLM and you profit from your followers selling them magic dust, and your house didn’t sell so you’re doing a ridiculous ‘Reno’ to try and keep up with the Jones’. Feel free to screenshot this one for your story 👍🏽

Ps. I don’t own a single item from B&M 🤣🤣 hope that clears that one up xo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it’s ok to make comments about people not having jobs or only shopping at B&M which she then shares with her followers but a separate site that she doesn’t have to read and doesn’t post directly to her is the bad one. Does kindness only work one way 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine looking down your snooty nose and laughing at all the followers she has who shop at B&M.
Delightful bleep isn't she?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Snobby bastard. Oh sorry it’s not Amara. Ya cow

Maybe some people can only afford b and m and I bet they try there very best to make their house a warm, cozy home filled with love. Imagine being so up your own arse 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hilarious that she thinks she’s the only person that has money….
Oh Nicki, if you only knew! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oi enough slagging B&M. I earn 6 figures and live in a pretty decent area in a decent house and shop in B&M! Nothing wrong with it. I also shopped in B&M when I earned 1/5th of what I did now! It’s bloody great!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Snobby bastard. Oh sorry it’s not Amara. Ya cow

Maybe some people can only afford b and m and I bet they try there very best to make their house a warm, cozy home filled with love. Imagine being so up your own arse 🤯
Who does she think she is 🤣🤣 I would rather have a houseful of B&M stuff than the absolute shite she sells!

Theres nothing like belittling people when you're so high and mighty eh. Funny thing, just because you show your wealth doesn't mean that you are wealthy. Similarly just because you shop at b&m stores doesn't mean you're skint.

• Heart
Oi enough slagging B&M. I earn 6 figures and live in a pretty decent area in a decent house and shop in B&M! Nothing wrong with it. I also shopped in B&M when I earned 1/5th of what I did now! It’s bloody great!!!
Exactly!!
All lovely warm cosy well lived homes whilst she lives in a cold basic as duck out dated boring show home
No joy
No soul
No nothing

Reactions: 13
Laughing at people who shop in B&M, yet she's the one on Instagram/Ebay & Depop selling her second hand shite.

bleeping hilarious 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Laughing at people who shop in B&M, yet she's the one on Instagram/Ebay & Depop selling her second hand shite.

bleeping hilarious 🤪
Not to mention that she’s the woman who spunks thousands of pounds on “designer” clothes and yet she looks like a dog’s breakfast in everything she wears. She’s like the love child of Mick Jagger & Dennis Rodman. And her house is decorated like something out of the Playboy mansion, it looks so cheap & tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this the girl from Aberdeen? I’d be delighted to have a Tattle thread if I was an “influencer”. Surely it gets you more views and followers?

Reactions: 2
Is this the girl from Aberdeen? I’d be delighted to have a Tattle thread if I was an “influencer”. Surely it gets you more views and followers?
Surely it does. Maybe we are all gobshitedumbfuckers as Mrs. Brown deems us to be 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.