Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, Nikki ma wee baby darlin, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

So, let me get this right...
She can call us trolls & gobshites & she can have an opinion on us as people, but we can't do the same back???!

Nah, dinnae think so hen!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She gives herself away all the time, how utterly childish 🤣

Old wooden features can't be keeping his baby darlin happy in some department, my heart bleeds 🥲

I mean, duck all content for months and then attempts a slagging match about something and gobshites, who she says she doesn't give two fucks for, nah doesn't wash with this gobshite 😅

A puzzler fellow gobshites, in what location do we think she's plastering on her make up these days? How the duck can she live without her "work station".

Nope, Nikki Nacky Noo is not a happy bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What Baby darlin and the rest of the instahun beer forget is, that they actually need us mere mortals. They and their insthun lives would not exist were it not for us watching. I mean would she bother recording her life if no one was watching fgs! They need us,and they hate that fact! We on the other hand have absolutely no need of the instahuns. Except pass some free time when we are bored senseless and to have a good laugh 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And why are we always sad and lonely and nobody’s !??
I have a great job and life live comfortably nice car but yet I’m a nobody
duck off niki
And when you get there duck off again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And why are we always sad and lonely and nobody’s !??
I have a great job and life live comfortably nice car but yet I’m a nobody
duck off niki
And when you get there duck off again
It cracks me up that she thinks she’s better than all of us 😂😂 and in her head that means she is wealthier than anyone on here too 🥴 oh Nikki hun please keep reading here cos your tantrums are great entertainment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It cracks me up that she thinks she’s better than all of us 😂😂 and in her head that means she is wealthier than anyone on here too 🥴 oh Nikki hun please keep reading here cos your tantrums are great entertainment
Unfortunately, I think our Nik lacks wealth in almost every department. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She used to be so likeable! It’s a shame she’s become such a knobhead.

I think her threads on here started because I derailed the Rebecca Meldrum thread one time by praising Nikki, admin moved the comments into a new thread. The comments at the time were largely positive towards her. Such a shame that she’s changed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13

I think her threads on here started because I derailed the Rebecca Meldrum thread one time by praising Nikki, admin moved the comments into a new thread. The comments at the time were largely positive towards her. Such a shame that she’s changed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️
They all go the same way in the end🤦🏻‍♀️It goes to their heads and they show their true colours 🤮

Reactions: 10

This 100%.

Reactions: 6
I dont think she’s changed, I had the impression she was always a witch but just done a good job of hiding it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They all go the same way in the end🤦🏻‍♀️It goes to their heads and they show their true colours 🤮
It’s always a matter of time, as soon as they give up their day jobs it’s a countdown to Insta hun ego

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was my favourite instagrammer for years! It’s since the ketone BS she just turned into a massive twit. I think her showing her cat with a tampon is her way of telling us she’s not pregnant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Proud to be a gobshite 💁🏻‍♀️

I used to love Nikki, I'm sure on one of these threads I'm defending her & saying what a breath of fresh air she is. Then she started that ketone rubbish & taking gifted hampers of food.
These wankers get too big for their boots, then they become annoying & greedy.
She pretended she gave to charity in lieu of those seafood/meat hampers, but how do we know she did, we can all say we did this, that & t'other to make ourselves look good, but it could all be absolute rubbish.

She only came back to Instagram to brag about her new extension & to flog her second hand clobber 🙄

Reactions: 20
The tampon tantrum is for tattle...I have had a hysterectomy so absolutely never going to need but have some for guests so spitting your dummy out does not wash with us Nikki...fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cat with the tampon is definitely for our benefit, she’s getting cringey now 😂
When I was pregnant I didn’t throw out any sanitary products, just because I didn’t need them at that point, didn’t mean I binned then 🙄 proves nothing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.