Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud to be a gobshite 💁🏻‍♀️

I used to love Nikki, I'm sure on one of these threads I'm defending her & saying what a breath of fresh air she is. Then she started that ketone rubbish & taking gifted hampers of food.
These wankers get too big for their boots, then they become annoying & greedy.
She pretended she gave to charity in lieu of those seafood/meat hampers, but how do we know she did, we can all say we did this, that & t'other to make ourselves look good, but it could all be absolute rubbish.

She only came back to Instagram to brag about her new extension & to flog her second hand clobber 🙄
She used to be one of my absolute faves also, like I genuinely found her funny and likeable but wtf has happened to her! She’s a full blown dick now, maybe always was tbf but she’s played a blinder lulling us all in, having us think she was different from the instahuns, then goes on like an absolute nakka proving she’s only on insta to flog her tat, those ketones and brag about her house again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She used to be one of my absolute faves also, like I genuinely found her funny and likeable but wtf has happened to her! She’s a full blown dick now, maybe always was tbf but she’s played a blinder lulling us all in, having us think she was different from the instahuns, then goes on like an absolute nakka proving she’s only on insta to flog her tat, those ketones and brag about her house again.
And her clothes and all her make up etc
We all have tit loads of clothes and make up but no one gives a duck that’s why we don’t upload it for all to see as no one cares about how much make up you have
Someone people prefer spending there money more wisely as opposed to £60 on a bottle of foundation etc

Reactions: 7
The tree thing’s definitely too much time on her hands, who gives that much tit about trees really in the grand scheme of things, i’ve had a hole in my hedge for about 10 years and i couldn’t give a duck, never mind cutting trees and moving/replanting trees just for the aesthetic, yawn 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she’s never spent a day apart from wooden features in 17 years?!!!!! What?!
Yeah i don’t believe that either! Surely they went on separate stag and hens pre marriage so would’ve inevitably been apart, it’s just unbelievable to not spend 1 day apart in 17 years 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah i don’t believe that either! Surely they went on separate stag and hens pre marriage so would’ve inevitably been apart, it’s just unbelievable to not spend 1 day apart in 17 years 😂
And didn’t he used to work off shore?!
She’s pretending what that she’s never gone away to see friends or family on her own? Gone on a hen do without him?
She’s a lying toad. It’s not cute to pretend you are so needy & pathetic that you can’t spend time away from your partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And didn’t he used to work off shore?!
She’s pretending what that she’s never gone away to see friends or family on her own? Gone on a hen do without him?
She’s a lying toad. It’s not cute to pretend you are so needy & pathetic that you can’t spend time away from your partner.
I was thinking the same, didn't he work offshore. No boys golf trips away, no girly weekends shopping and boozing? Seems unlikely. Strange thing to say!

• Heart
She's a fucken liar! I remember she and her "besties" had a weekend away in London, she documented it. She was salivating over the Magic Mike shite.

I'm sure she has had many days apart from him. Talks utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely documented her weekends away with her girlfriends so I dunno what she is on about 🤣

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she maybe means they have never broke up or separated, rather than they’ve never spent a day away from each other 🤔
Probably a dig at the speculation on here a while back that they had split. Still find it weird she hasn’t shown herself on camera since she’s been back on stories.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to hijack the Nikki thread but did anyone else follow the blonde girl called Emily who lived on Orkney? Nikki met up with her once whilst drunk and I’m sure she put up a pic of them a state in a kebab shop or something. Anyway, she just vanished, I liked her and wondered if she was ok 🤔

• Heart
Sorry to hijack the Nikki thread but did anyone else follow the blonde girl called Emily who lived on Orkney? Nikki met up with her once whilst drunk and I’m sure she put up a pic of them a state in a kebab shop or something. Anyway, she just vanished, I liked her and wondered if she was ok 🤔
yeah I used to follow her, emily donman or something. She did used to periodically vanish and then come back, but like you I searched for her a while back and couldn't find her.

Reactions: 3
is that the girl who's husband was called Omar? Or am I thinking about a different Emily?

FFS someone please wake me up when she stops storying about her fence! What an absolute bore 🥱🥱😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.