Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s onto us! Maybe shes pulling a Colleen Rooney to find out whos who 😂 maybe by family she means they are thinking of having a baby.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No idea how she did it but I was once following both pages and now I’m not. When I click follow she has not allowed me to 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No idea how she did it but I was once following both pages and now I’m not. When I click follow she has not allowed me to 🤷‍♀️
??????

she can’t do that.

if the “follow” button is there, it just means she’s removed you from the following list. You haven’t been blocked otherwise you wouldn’t see the follow button. Try clearing your browser history & cache, turn your phone off and then on and try again.

So she’s removed me then. But when I press follow, it says ‘requested’, I leave it a bit, refresh page and the follow button is back which means she has rejected my follow request. I’m not arsed; it got to the point where I just swiped past her recently as she is so bleeping boring and predictable. Just found it weird

Reactions: 5
Ooh so what's the asking price on Cassa del Ni-Marco? I didn't realise they were selling. I haven't been viewing her insta much since the Keto powder shizzle was getting punted in my face.

Reactions: 1
Ooh so what's the asking price on Cassa del Ni-Marco? I didn't realise they were selling. I haven't been viewing her insta much since the Keto powder shizzle was getting punted in my face.
Stupid money, £650k but she bought it for £800+k so make sense of that if you will...
I think she has realised her time is up in the world of Insta. See ya Nikki ✌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 6
£200k is quite a hit to take on a property. I wonder if it's inherited money they have been playing with 🤔
It just doesn't strike me as the obvious decision of someone who has worked zi butt off to earn that kinda £££

So she’s removed me then. But when I press follow, it says ‘requested’, I leave it a bit, refresh page and the follow button is back which means she has rejected my follow request. I’m not arsed; it got to the point where I just swiped past her recently as she is so bleeping boring and predictable. Just found it weird
Ahhhh right yeah, so yeah she’s bouncing your requests.... how bizzare!!!!!!

2DEF450C-D92E-4AC5-A27E-EEA2CEF120CD.png

she hasn’t lost/ got rid of many followers recently, so how has she managed to find 2 of us!

I'd imagine the snooping into her "alleged" family money, gossiping about her house being for sale, her business being in trouble and just general bitching may be a factor in deciding to leave Instagram? Gossip and picking apart every aspect of an individual are 2 very different things. My opinion will be unpopular I'm sure but I actually like Nikki and her page. Shame nobody ever mentions the positive things she does such as sponsoring a child, supporting Charities etc. This isn't gossip, it's just ripping a person apart for your enjoyment it seems 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I'd imagine the snooping into her "alleged" family money, gossiping about her house being for sale, her business being in trouble and just general bitching may be a factor in deciding to leave Instagram? Gossip and picking apart every aspect of an individual are 2 very different things. My opinion will be unpopular I'm sure but I actually like Nikki and her page. Shame nobody ever mentions the positive things she does such as sponsoring a child, supporting Charities etc. This isn't gossip, it's just ripping a person apart for your enjoyment it seems 🤷‍♀️
Ok Nikki 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgive us new member but she showcases her whole life to thousands of people.
We are entitled to an opinion on that on a gossip site 🤷

Reactions: 14
To those asking house questions why didn’t she just say the house is up for sale?!
I really think somethings not right in the brown household! 🤷‍♀️ And the business is definitely not making what it did!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.