Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people actually read Nikki threads from the start they would actually see they were more like rave threads! She hardly got any negativity until she really started pushing the ketones like they were the holy grail, from then and probably since lockdown began she’s been a different person imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
I used to enjoy her but she changed and not in a good way.

Reactions: 18
If people actually read Nikki threads from the start they would actually see they were more like rave threads! She hardly got any negativity until she really started pushing the ketones like they were the holy grail, from then and probably since lockdown began she’s been a different person imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s how I feel too, the ketone stuff just put me off her. She always claimed to be honest, doesnt do ads etc and then swamped us daily with ketone stories. These fad diet things come along and I was disappointed she jumped on the band wagon and promoted it to potentially vulnerable / desperate women looking for a weight loss solution. I said before, during lockdown she could have been doing live workouts etc to use her platform to promote a healthy way to lose weight. Not punting fairy dust for her own personal gain!

Reactions: 13
I'd imagine the snooping into her "alleged" family money, gossiping about her house being for sale, her business being in trouble and just general bitching may be a factor in deciding to leave Instagram? Gossip and picking apart every aspect of an individual are 2 very different things. My opinion will be unpopular I'm sure but I actually like Nikki and her page. Shame nobody ever mentions the positive things she does such as sponsoring a child, supporting Charities etc. This isn't gossip, it's just ripping a person apart for your enjoyment it seems 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Forgive us new member but she showcases her whole life to thousands of people.
We are entitled to an opinion on that on a gossip site 🤷
It isn't just "opinions" I see though which is what bothers me. Sure there are lots of folk on social media that get on my nerves and I might utter some bad words under my breath but personally attacking people on a forum isn't gossip! Name calling, alleged stories, all the Miss Marples put there making up their own version of events! Also from this thread in particular I have seen family members mentioed who don't appear to have a social media account so why are they being brought into the "gossip". It's just my opinion and it won't count for much but humans are at the end of a social media page and I would be horrified if a post I made had such hatred commented on a forum. I'm more for lifting each other up than tearing folk down. Whether someone irritates you or not doesn't warrant being bad mouthed and torn apart. Imagine if that was you reading all that about you, not nice is it. Someone calling you annoying or irritating is one thing but this is way beyond that really. I am a newbie and have had a look around the site but it's not for me. I just felt I had to comment on this thread as I follow Westholme and like Nikki, her products etc and wanted to say MY opinion is all.

The kind of response I'd expect going by your posts! An opinion that differs to yours!

I've tried products in the past that could be considered dubious or fads and raved about them. Something that works for you then you want to share it. I think it's naive not to think that a lot of people on Insta are there to make money from posts etc. If I'm honest I'd love to collaborate with Companies in return for payment either monetary or in goods. Some accounts attract a following that Companies want to tap into and others don't or don't want to but each to their own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It isn't just "opinions" I see though which is what bothers me. Sure there are lots of folk on social media that get on my nerves and I might utter some bad words under my breath but personally attacking people on a forum isn't gossip! Name calling, alleged stories, all the Miss Marples put there making up their own version of events! Also from this thread in particular I have seen family members mentioed who don't appear to have a social media account so why are they being brought into the "gossip". It's just my opinion and it won't count for much but humans are at the end of a social media page and I would be horrified if a post I made had such hatred commented on a forum. I'm more for lifting each other up than tearing folk down. Whether someone irritates you or not doesn't warrant being bad mouthed and torn apart. Imagine if that was you reading all that about you, not nice is it. Someone calling you annoying or irritating is one thing but this is way beyond that really. I am a newbie and have had a look around the site but it's not for me. I just felt I had to comment on this thread as I follow Westholme and like Nikki, her products etc and wanted to say MY opinion is all.

The kind of response I'd expect going by your posts! An opinion that differs to yours!

I've tried products in the past that could be considered dubious or fads and raved about them. Something that works for you then you want to share it. I think it's naive not to think that a lot of people on Insta are there to make money from posts etc. If I'm honest I'd love to collaborate with Companies in return for payment either monetary or in goods. Some accounts attract a following that Companies want to tap into and others don't or don't want to but each to their own.
Millasmammy or Memesmammy? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11

If you don’t like what’s written about you on tattle Nicki, simply stop reading tattle. How many times are we going to have to go over this?!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
I don’t think it’s personally attacking someone if it’s not directly on their page or emailed directly to them. Gossip and speculation has been around since the dawn of time. I don’t always find Nikki very kind on her page about celebs or other Instagramers etc and I’m sure she does or did have a rave thread on this site. If people sharing views, speculation, gossip etc isn’t for you then I would not be searching on a ‘tattle’ style site. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I don’t read anything that’s hateful about Nikki. Sure I would not enjoy reading threads criticising me but I would not go looking for others opinions on a separate site. ‘Your opinion of me is none of my business’ is how I think the saying goes.

Reactions: 14
If you don’t like what’s written about you on tattle Nicki, simply stop reading tattle. How many times are we going to have to go over this?!!!!
You're barking up the wrong tree love. I'm not Nikki. Might be hard for you to believe there are people who don't share your "opinions" and speak up!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You're barking up the wrong tree love. I'm not Nikki. Might be hard for you to believe there are people who don't share your "opinions" and speak up!
You joined October last year but these are your only comments. You said you had a look around the site but decided it wasn't for you, but come back months later to make these comments. You must admit it looks odd 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Millasmammy or Memesmammy? 🙊
Definitely Milla! I love how you all jump to the conclusion that anyone posting positive things about someone must be them! Crumbs you lot need to get back to the Bingo when it opens and give yourself a night off from the online bitching 🤣

You joined October last year but these are your only comments. You said you had a look around the site but decided it wasn't for you, but come back months later to make these comments. You must admit it looks odd 🤷
Not at all. I first heard of this site in October from another Insta page and came for a look, realised it was mostly horrible things being said about various people and didn't bother to stick around. I came back on recently for another look outnof nosiness and saw a Westholme post. My opinion differs from a lot of you and decided I would stick my tuppence in is all. So no I am not Nikki in disguise nor do I know her personally but I watch her and like her and decided to say so ...... simples.

Last edited:
You don’t comment on any other threads on Tattle other than this one to defend Nikki. And you’re right, your opinion is an unpopular one x

Reactions: 5
Definitely Milla! I love how you all jump to the conclusion that anyone posting positive things about someone must be them! Crumbs you lot need to get back to the Bingo when it opens and give yourself a night off from the online bitching 🤣

Not at all. I first heard of this site in October from another Insta page and came for a look, realised it was mostly horrible things being said about various people and didn't bother to stick around. I came back on recently for another look outnof nosiness and saw a Westholme post. My opinion differs from a lot of you and decided I would stick my tuppence in is all. So no I am not Nikkie in disguise nor do I know her personally but I watch her and like her and decided to say so simples.
And just like you are entitled to your thoughts and opinions, we are entitled to ours.

Bingo is not for me but are you slagging off ladies who go to bingo? Thats not very nice is it..

• Haha
And just like you are entitled to your thoughts and opinions, we are entitled to ours.

Bingo is not for me but are you slagging off ladies who go to bingo? Thats not very nice is it..
Bingo is great......probably keeps most of the tattlers out of trouble for a few hours! Nothing bad to say about Bingo or Bingoers 😁

You don’t comment on any other threads on Tattle other than this one to defend Nikki. And you’re right, your opinion is an unpopular one x
I didn't doubt it would be but I don't care. I've said my bit and will take myself off tattle until my nose bothers me again......

Reactions: 1
I also may be going out on a limb here but isnt it strange how memesmammy uses a capital W when typing westholme.. almost as if its saved into predictive text..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think this thread is very much ‘gossip’ and not tearing anyone apart... far more than lots of the threads on here! This one has lots of positive comments, and the rest just speculating and gossiping.

Reactions: 6

Not at all. I first heard of this site in October from another Insta page and came for a look, realised it was mostly horrible things being said about various people and didn't bother to stick around. I came back on recently for another look outnof nosiness and saw a Westholme post. My opinion differs from a lot of you and decided I would stick my tuppence in is all. So no I am not Nikki in disguise nor do I know her personally but I watch her and like her and decided to say so ...... simples.
Each to their own and I respect your opinion, you are of course entitled to it as we are to ours. If we all liked the same things life would be boring. You can try to stick up for her here but you are wasting your breath I’m afraid. This is not the place for you.

Reactions: 5
I also may be going out on a limb here but isnt it strange how memesmammy uses a capital W when typing westholme.. almost as if its saved into predictive text..
I cant speak for memesmammy but if you meant me 'Millasmammy" then I like to use capitals where appropriate 🤷‍♀️ Once again I am not Nikki, I don't live in Aberdeen, but I do like watching her and her Insta wanted to say so.

Each to their own and I respect your opinion, you are of course entitled to it as we see to ours. If we all liked the same things life would be boring. You can try to stick up for her here but you are wasting your breath I’m afraid. This is not the place for you.
Definitely not.......

I cant speak for memesmammy but if you meant me 'Millasmammy" then I like to use capitals where appropriate 🤷‍♀️ Once again I am not Nikki, I don't live in Aberdeen, but I do like watching her and her Insta wanted to say so.

Definitely not.......
Start a thread in the "rave about" section then :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t bother trying to say anything which isn’t negative... I tried previously to stand up for her and her accountancy quals as I was accused of being her as well.

I do find it very childish that if you say anything positive about her the way people behave! They seem to take it so personally.

Reactions: 2
Don’t bother trying to say anything which isn’t negative... I tried previously to stand up for her and her accountancy quals as I was accused of being her as well.

I do find it very childish that if you say anything positive about her the way people behave! They seem to take it so personally.
It’s not about saying something positive though is it. Most of us say positive things at times and even defend her, I know I have. But it’s when you come on bashing and criticising us saying that what we are doing is wrong.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.