Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tried products in the past that could be considered dubious or fads and raved about them. Something that works for you then you want to share it. I think it's naive not to think that a lot of people on Insta are there to make money from posts etc. If I'm honest I'd love to collaborate with Companies in return for payment either monetary or in goods. Some accounts attract a following that Companies want to tap into and others don't or don't want to but each to their own.
she didn’t post ketones out of the goodness of Her heart it’s a MLM scheme which she wasn’t clear about, but making a good amount of money out of.
majority of people on social media sell their soul to companies and I sure as tit wouldn’t be putting my life out there to make a living that way.

Reactions: 10
The last couple of weeks I've noticed a change in her account, less keytone chat, less over the top lip combos and her chatty get ready stories seem more relaxed. I've actually started to quite like her again when you take away the keytone crap and constant talk about her weight was annoying as well. She looks really good and tbh not a whole lot different to before keytones considering she eats pretty healthy and is dairy free etc so to me that proves 'pruvs' it's over priced dust.

hope she gets back to herself, she used to come across as having good banter and integrity , calling out the aff links etc which earned her a rave page on here that was quite popular. I do feel bad for her if her business is failing and they're having to sell the house at such a loss but I'm sure that's not the case as I would assume she would start doing some accounts work , mark would get employment before that happened so maybe they're looking for a new project.

Reactions: 14
The last couple of weeks I've noticed a change in her account, less keytone chat, less over the top lip combos and her chatty get ready stories seem more relaxed. I've actually started to quite like her again when you take away the keytone crap and constant talk about her weight was annoying as well. She looks really good and tbh not a whole lot different to before keytones considering she eats pretty healthy and is dairy free etc so to me that proves 'pruvs' it's over priced dust.

hope she gets back to herself, she used to come across as having good banter and integrity , calling out the aff links etc which earned her a rave page on here that was quite popular. I do feel bad for her if her business is failing and they're having to sell the house at such a loss but I'm sure that's not the case as I would assume she would start doing some accounts work , mark would get employment before that happened so maybe they're looking for a new project.
I cant speak for memesmammy but if you meant me 'Millasmammy" then I like to use capitals where appropriate 🤷‍♀️ Once again I am not Nikki, I don't live in Aberdeen, but I do like watching her and her Insta wanted to say so.

Definitely not.......
I defo think there has been a change too, and hardly any ketone chat the past couple weeks. All I’d like to see now is a bit less of those cats, and if she is buying a new house then bring us along the journey! To me thats the content she should be showing, not a cat tit collection machine 😂

Reactions: 8
I defo think there has been a change too, and hardly any ketone chat the past couple weeks. All I’d like to see now is a bit less of those cats, and if she is buying a new house then bring us along the journey! To me thats the content she should be showing, not a cat tit collection machine 😂
Did she show the cat tit robot? 😂 I must have missed it!! Yes agree I'm here for any future renovation journey, I'm even liking following Stacey Solomon now cause I want to see what she does to her new house.

her cats are cute but yes not overly interesting, there are a million cat accounts on insta if that's your thing. That's coming from a 'cat lady' who follows zero cat accounts 😂 the odd update is alright but not 20 videos a day.

I guess Marko’s bar is open on a Monday night then...?!!!!

Well it's a bank holiday 🥂🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely agree! I noticed her content has improved a lot and she is coming across less bratty. I hope it continues as I really liked her before.

So what happens now she is private then ? Does her thread get shut 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ironically I first found nickki when I started realising Mrs hinch was a total scam artist and someone mentioned westholme interiors account calling Mrs h out. I found the account and found the rant about cleaning which was saved to a highlight if I recall correctly. So she is well able to day what she thinks about someone herself! Nikki couldn't be less like me in lifestyle but as I've said previously on this thread I really did like her and don't think she is a bad person. The ketones were a massive bad move for her. I'm embarrassed to say I bought them! I really would have trusted her recommendation at that point.
I hope she gets herself together. The cat thing is mental sorry. No offence to anyone who adores their cats but I don't think it's normal to carry on the way they do with those cats. Like mummy and daddy's boys. What the f!
Do you think she intends to park her insta account when she sells the house? As someone said she might pop up in a different guise in a few months. She never showcases any of her stock anymore. My guess is the business is in process of being wound up. Even getting stock right now would be a nightmare because a lot of that homeware stuff would be coming from Europe and brexit has put a spanner in that for her and she seems to have been woefully unprepared for thr impact of that going by some recent posts.
I feel bad overall for her. I'd say there is is lot going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 6
So what happens now she is private then ? Does her thread get shut 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t think so. Her Instagram account is still a business account with close to 70K followers- it’s not like she’s got a private personal account!!

Don’t think so. Her Instagram account is still a business account with close to 70K followers- it’s not like she’s got a private personal account!!
Thought that was her private account and westholme interiors was the business account ? I mean surely the fact the account is make up clothes and cats 😳 is not a business account

Thought that was her private account and westholme interiors was the business account ? I mean surely the fact the account is make up clothes and cats 😳 is not a business account
It’s not a “private” personal account. It’s an account that she uses to make money off - either by its connection to the main Westholme page or by her use of advertising on the page by way or affiliate links/adverts and showcasing gifted items and her promotion of commission based products like the keytones etc. It’s the same as all the other influencers pages in that respect.

You're barking up the wrong tree love. I'm not Nikki. Might be hard for you to believe there are people who don't share your "opinions" and speak up!

Last edited:
I am late to the party on this one but If you want to blow smoke up someones arse that you follow on Insta then message them direct, please refrain from coming on here in an attempt to tear strips of us tattlers, it wont work🙌🤣🤣
Milasmammy/Nikki take yourself off tattle in the first instance, your opinion has been noted and its not a well liked one as you can see but again thats fine. We dont have to “like” your opinion.
Re the bingo I think you are being stereotypical so in true nikkis words - If you dont like what you read, BOOM - off you duck🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It isn't just "opinions" I see though which is what bothers me. Sure there are lots of folk on social media that get on my nerves and I might utter some bad words under my breath but personally attacking people on a forum isn't gossip! Name calling, alleged stories, all the Miss Marples put there making up their own version of events! Also from this thread in particular I have seen family members mentioed who don't appear to have a social media account so why are they being brought into the "gossip". It's just my opinion and it won't count for much but humans are at the end of a social media page and I would be horrified if a post I made had such hatred commented on a forum. I'm more for lifting each other up than tearing folk down. Whether someone irritates you or not doesn't warrant being bad mouthed and torn apart. Imagine if that was you reading all that about you, not nice is it. Someone calling you annoying or irritating is one thing but this is way beyond that really. I am a newbie and have had a look around the site but it's not for me. I just felt I had to comment on this thread as I follow Westholme and like Nikki, her products etc and wanted to say MY opinion is all.

The kind of response I'd expect going by your posts! An opinion that differs to yours!

I've tried products in the past that could be considered dubious or fads and raved about them. Something that works for you then you want to share it. I think it's naive not to think that a lot of people on Insta are there to make money from posts etc. If I'm honest I'd love to collaborate with Companies in return for payment either monetary or in goods. Some accounts attract a following that Companies want to tap into and others don't or don't want to but each to their own.
Well I for one wouldn't put myself in that position so I wouldn't have a gossip thread about myself let alone read it. She doesn't have to read it. Other people opinions of her are just that, opinions and have nothing to do with Nikki. It's not for her to tell people they can or can't have opinions about her.

She put herself out there for some attention and she's learning that if you do that it won't be 100% positive. It never will be. She has options. She can leave insta but she likes the attention so I doubt she will. Or she can stop reading about herself. Acknowledge there's a thread about her on a gossip site and ignore it. No one is trolling her, no one is leaving nasty messages, no one is doxing her. Just gossip which we humans have been doing since the start of time.

• Heart
@MocMoc get over yourself. This isn’t a rave thread. You can stop with leaving the constant angry face emoji on every post that’s negative about Nicki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Eh you called me out, I replied. Am I not entitled to do so? Could say the same for some of the childish memes you post. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just don’t really understand - you are obviously constantly reading this thread yet you never say anything, just react to the negative posts with that pointless angry face.
At least I have an opinion and get involved in the conversation.

Eh you called me out, I replied. Am I not entitled to do so? Could say the same for some of the childish memes you post. 🤷🏻‍♀️
(FYI they aren’t memes; they are gifs....)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just don’t really understand - you are obviously constantly reading this thread yet you never say anything, just react to the negative posts with that pointless angry face.
At least I have an opinion and get involved in the conversation.
Pretty sure I have replied previously. Maybe I like lurking - my choice entirely. I don’t have to post my opinion on everything do I?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.