Westholme Interiors #2 Nikki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d put my vote in to use westholme property #3 back on the health again by @BettyCrocker. the buying and selling of tattlers seems to have been left in the past but getting back on the health again is our Nicky’s favourite line.
I had contributed to this with "And flaunting her wealth" cos we call know she just can't help herself 😂

Reactions: 6
Cats lifting the carpets?! Is she for real
It's because they're bored ... 1 of mine did it when he was accidentally shut in a room but they're bored kittens stuck indoors. They're bound to try and find ways to entertain themselves 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thought it was normal to have door bars where your carpet meets the doors.? She’s asking all that money for that house and the carpets laid like that.!

Reactions: 3
That’s it now... she’s started hinching! Posting speed cleaning videos. Must be wanting more followers. I’m sure she used to say “cleaning videos are so boring, you will never catch me doing that”

Reactions: 11
Its been on sale for a while now has it not? Houses near me sell within a couple of days.
Few weeks now.
My Dads house sold last week within 3 hours - for 10k over the max *in the region of* price.

In sold I mean SSTC but in certain areas there's definitely a boom going on.

I'd think for her asking price it's not going to have a bidding war goin on 🤷

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh here we go guys

Says “her family” are looking to have more privacy so her Instagram page might not be around for much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh here we go guys

Says “her family” are looking to have more privacy so her Instagram page might not be around for much longer

Her family ? She never shows her family.

She'll go off the grid while she moves house.

She'll come back under a new name with you'll never believe what we've been doing, here's my new house ....

Reactions: 8
Right I’ll say this now - I think that within the next 3-6 months they will close down Westholme Interiors as a business. I think it’s in trouble.

Her family ? She never shows her family.

She'll go off the grid while she moves house.

She'll come back under a new name with you'll never believe what we've been doing, here's my new house ....
I think she means her and Mark and the bleeping cats.....! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s basically reacting to this thread, she knows she can’t control what’s written here about her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.