West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never seen choir of man but i too wanted to know because i love a gossip and this is a gossip site - based on the “clues” and the 🙃 on a wedding photo and going through the instas of the mains i would say it’s a cast member named danny harnett?
Looks the type
---
I’m very surprised, Jordan, Luke Gage is engaged is every week he used to post a different man on his stories I couldn’t keep up

Ahhh thank you! How do you know who his wife is? I can’t insta stalk to save my life
I scrolled a long way down in his tagged photos, and there was a post with him, a woman and a child - that was her profile. She looks absolutely lovely and genuine. Maybe it's because I know he's a cheat, but he looks so sketchy and disingenuous. She's miles out of his league. I hope she dumps him and finds someone worthy of her

Reactions: 2
I scrolled a long way down in his tagged photos, and there was a post with him, a woman and a child - that was her profile. She looks absolutely lovely and genuine. Maybe it's because I know he's a cheat, but he looks so sketchy and disingenuous. She's miles out of his league. I hope she dumps him and finds someone worthy of her
My friend dodged a bullet then.

Idk if you can take that much from social media. I have friends in the arts who use their profile mainly in work mode and aren’t keen to expose their partners/kids/families to their followers. People form very intense parasocial relationships with performers (my observation that this is often more intense with cast members you might interact with at stage door than with ‘celebrities’ who are at a removed distance) that can turn nasty towards partners if they feel they are ‘in their way’. If he’s mainly using it professionally then there’s no real reason for his wife and kid to feature.

Not dismissing anyone’s experiences or interactions with him.

Reactions: 7
Idk if you can take that much from social media. I have friends in the arts who use their profile mainly in work mode and aren’t keen to expose their partners/kids/families to their followers. People form very intense parasocial relationships with performers (my observation that this is often more intense with cast members you might interact with at stage door than with ‘celebrities’ who are at a removed distance) that can turn nasty towards partners if they feel they are ‘in their way’. If he’s mainly using it professionally then there’s no real reason for his wife and kid to feature.

Not dismissing anyone’s experiences or interactions with him.
Yeah I agree. I wouldn't judge based on the social media use alone. Not including private stuff is pretty common for people in entertainment, and even just regular people do that too.

But obviously if he has been hitting on people that's a different situation altogether.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree. I wouldn't judge based on the social media use alone. Not including private stuff is pretty common for people in entertainment, and even just regular people do that too.

But obviously if he has been hitting on people that's a different situation altogether.
I agree - I keep my private life off social media and I am a regular person. I don’t blame anyone, especially those with high profiles, off the internet.

He was hitting on my friend right in front of me, unfortunately, so this was seen first hand and as you mentioned, it is a completely different situation.

Reactions: 6
On the topic of Aspects of Love. I found the show pretty much meh. It was the only show I’ve ever sat at the interval and contemplated leaving. The saving grace was seeing Michael Ball live in a show. I’m not sure who the show is “for”. It’s not funny, not dramatic enough. It doesn’t have a specific niche to target it’s just pretty meh.
I saw it years ago when Michael Ball was in it for the first time. I found it incredibly dull.
---
What is Meg Hateley like in Mamma Mia? Love everything Linzi has done, so just wondered what Meg is like 😊

Last edited:
I saw it years ago when Michael Ball was in it for the first time. I found it incredibly dull.
---
What is Meg Hateley like in Mamma Mia? Love everything Linzi has done, so just wondered what Meg is like 😊
saw her last year and I really enjoyed her take on Sophie! Lovely voice like her mum!

So, we’re being read here by the West End. I have a different user name on my SM and the person I mentioned several posts ago has somehow tracked me down and blocked me. Several other things have happened within the past 24 hours that have proven they read here. Just a heads up.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So, we’re being read here by the West End. I have a different user name on my SM and the person I mentioned several posts ago has somehow tracked me down and blocked me. Several other things have happened within the past 24 hours that have proven they read here. Just a heads up.
Oof hope you’re okay! Doesn’t surprise me though, west end is full of drama and gossip so people are bound to seek out somewhere like this

Oof hope you’re okay! Doesn’t surprise me though, west end is full of drama and gossip so people are bound to seek out somewhere like this
I am, thank you - just a little creeped out!
You’re not kidding - you’d think they get enough drama on the stage, but apparently they bring the drama home too.
There is absolutely no doubt that this particular person has been reading here, because the actions and behaviour that occurred reflect several posts from other users. There was no way in hell this was all left to coincidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow, I'm so sorry that happened. That's terrifying! Creepy af that he found your SoMe. If he hadn't been an a-hole in his private life, he wouldn't get talked about. You did nothing wrong, you simply told the truth about his hypocrisy and awful behaviour towards his spouse

You have to be a bit thick to hit on people and not think if could get out. Theatre and social media is pretty intertwined, you know many fans are on there. Easy for things like this to get out.

Don't be a head and hit on girls when you're in a relationship. Simple really.

Reactions: 7
Wow, I'm so sorry that happened. That's terrifying! Creepy af that he found your SoMe. If he hadn't been an a-hole in his private life, he wouldn't get talked about. You did nothing wrong, you simply told the truth about his hypocrisy and awful behaviour towards his spouse
Thank you, I really appreciate that. I did tell the truth and I don’t stand for nonsense.
Normally, I’d brush it off and think it was coincidence, but it was clearly not. Another poster mentioned that there were no photos of wedding, family etc - less than a day later, a newly created Finsta showed up, saying it was to show life with Family and friends. My friend (the one who was hit on) had it suggested in her feed. The timeline with the photos matched with the post that was made here. There is far more.
You have to be a bit thick to hit on people and not think if could get out. Theatre and social media is pretty intertwined, you know many fans are on there. Easy for things like this to get out.

Don't be a head and hit on girls when you're in a relationship. Simple really.
Unfortunately, they probably assumed we’d keep our mouths shut.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.