West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That show about men in a pub ?
Has that show ever been super popular? They're practically giving tickets away in every offer going. It survives because it is such a cheap show to stage, and is in probably London's shittiest theatre (have you seen the toilets?)

I'm struggling. Hits like Six that spring to mind are Heathers and Bonnie and Clyde but don't think it's either of them

There's Guys and Dolls but don't think the lead is married or have a kid.

Moulin Rouge has built up a following, especially since Jamie joined. So, Ben Richards who plays the Duke?

Since the Les Mis protest, the silence has been deafening from a lot of west end people who usually are pro JSO and say the 'inconvenience is worth it'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That show about men in a pub ?
Indeed.
I'm struggling. Hits like Six that spring to mind are Heathers and Bonnie and Clyde but don't think it's either of them

There's Guys and Dolls but don't think the lead is married or have a kid.

Moulin Rouge has built up a following, especially since Jamie joined. So, Ben Richards who plays the Duke?
The show involves a pub.

Has that show ever been super popular? They're practically giving tickets away in every offer going. It survives because it is such a cheap show to stage, and is in probably London's shittiest theatre (have you seen the toilets?)
They’ve been selling out over the past few months.
---
Since the Les Mis protest, the silence has been deafening from a lot of west end people who usually are pro JSO and say the 'inconvenience is worth it'
I’ve noticed that.

Reactions: 1
Some gossip that happened from a personal side. A West End lead (not as well known as some of the big ones, but this show has garnered a following over the last year and a bit, and is quite well known now, it is not SiX) managed to notice one of my best friends. Long story short, this lead has been hitting on my friend and flirting with her non stop, trying to get with her. The lead is married and has a little one.
So many actors in the west end are like this. Infidelity is rife

Reactions: 6
Isn’t that the truth? We all know it happens, this is the first time it’s happened to someone I know personally.
Disappointing but true. I don’t know the show but I had a look at the instagrams of the lead cast and feel like I know which one you’re talking about… his profile is full of red flags. Not a single photo of his partner- there’s even a photo from what I assume is his wedding day, but it’s just him and the caption is an upside down smile face 🙃. And of course, he has a podcast. If it isn’t this guy you’re referring to I’d be shocked tbh. What a steaming pile of poop 💩

Reactions: 4
Disappointing but true. I don’t know the show but I had a look at the instagrams of the lead cast and feel like I know which one you’re talking about… his profile is full of red flags. Not a single photo of his partner- there’s even a photo from what I assume is his wedding day, but it’s just him and the caption is an upside down smile face 🙃. And of course, he has a podcast. If it isn’t this guy you’re referring to I’d be shocked tbh. What a steaming pile of poop 💩
You have 100% picked the right cast member. I also had a look at his insta and thought the exact same thing as you - it’s a walking red flag.

Reactions: 1
Me too 😂 can someone just say we’re on an anon gossip site!
😂😂 I thought it was just me!! I pride myself on being a good detective when it comes to social media stalking, but for the life of me, I can’t figure it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t figure out who it is!!!! I want to know!!!
never seen choir of man but i too wanted to know because i love a gossip and this is a gossip site - based on the “clues” and the 🙃 on a wedding photo and going through the instas of the mains i would say it’s a cast member named danny harnett?

never seen choir of man but i too wanted to know because i love a gossip and this is a gossip site - based on the “clues” and the 🙃 on a wedding photo and going through the instas of the mains i would say it’s a cast member named danny harnett?
Perhaps :)

Just had a stalk and if you click on his wife her feed is full of him and their child but his i wouldn’t even guess he’s a husband or father. Feel sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.