West End Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe hart reprising Aragon in the west end with her old cast mates Leesa and Harriet.
Honestly thought they were one of the strongest Six casts so delighted to see them getting a bit extra out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They're dickheads that aren't advancing their cause at all. BUT I can't help but laugh at how Cameron mackintosh must have been ranting and having a meltdown over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They're dickheads that aren't advancing their cause at all. BUT I can't help but laugh at how Cameron mackintosh must have been ranting and having a meltdown over it.
I agree with every single aim that Just Stop Oil have, but the ways they go about attracting attention are absolutely pathetic and detrimental to the cause. Can't argue with their choice of show though... it's certainly aligned with the spirit of revolution.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking they had been a bit quiet (Just Stop Oil) and then I heard about Les Mis. 🙄

I wonder if someone backstage let them in, I would have thought there would be security...

Cameron Mackintosh has deep pockets, hopefully his lawyers and insurers are already busy recovering all the monies they had to refund last night from JSO.

Reactions: 1
It's annoying for audience who will have likely waited ages to finally see Les Mis, though.

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking they had been a bit quiet (Just Stop Oil) and then I heard about Les Mis. 🙄

I wonder if someone backstage let them in, I would have thought there would be security...
That’s what I wondered - how did they get past stage door/security?

They had tickets to the show and stormed from the stalls, there’s videos of it on Twitter. West end gossip mill confirms it

Delfont Macintosh giving full refunds for those who booked direct - it's only those who booked through third parties who may have an issue receiving a refund.
I think the third parties will probably give refunds fine if they explain what happened, so I'd say this is mainly unfair to people who maybe live outside of London or abroad and might have spent hefty sums on travel and/or accommodation, and might not be able to go again if they're only there a few days.

Reactions: 6
Some gossip that happened from a personal side. A West End lead (not as well known as some of the big ones, but this show has garnered a following over the last year and a bit, and is quite well known now, it is not SiX) managed to notice one of my best friends. Long story short, this lead has been hitting on my friend and flirting with her non stop, trying to get with her. The lead is married and has a little one.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some gossip that happened from a personal side. A West End lead (not as well known as some of the big ones, but this show has garnered a following over the last year and a bit, and is quite well known now, it is not SiX) managed to notice one of my best friends. Long story short, this lead has been hitting on my friend and flirting with her non stop, trying to get with her. The lead is married and has a little one.
What show or can you give us a clue

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.