West End Gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it all depends who and what a select group deem worthy.

The one thread per show rule kind of killed it too

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Theatreboard is like that unfortunately, if you don't like the 'in fashion" show then you're in the wrong and an idiot. Ceebee is known for that, they obsessively defended For One Day
I was going to post that they were pretty horrible to me and others on that Just For One Day thread. I recognised the name straight away

Reactions: 3
I was going to post that they were pretty horrible to me and others on that Just For One Day thread. I recognised the name straight away
Haha funny isn't it

Also Mr Barnaby is so stroppy when people dare question him, even though he has on occasion been wrong. He also will be derogatory to people he disagrees with

Reactions: 2
Theatreboard is like that unfortunately, if you don't like the 'in fashion" show then you're in the wrong and an idiot. Ceebee is known for that, they obsessively defended For One Day
gosh i have a feeling I wouldnt last 5 mins over there. I thought Operation Mincemeat was mid and Six is massively overhyped/overrated for what is effectively a girl band pop gig

Reactions: 7
I didn't rate the Sunset revival and of course theatreboard said I was just an obsessed fan of the original

I didn't rate the Sunset revival and of course theatreboard said I was just an obsessed fan of the original
They're really laying into anyone who doesn't like the new Starlight Express. It's bizarre. Not like it's their show that they created but you'd be forgive for thinking otherwise given their rabid dog level of defensiveness.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like starlight is the new sunset.

I also saw them all conspiracy theorising about people review bombing it with 1 star reviews. I mean, that might be true, but they happily ignore the influx of 5 star reviews. Plus, get a grip, it's like 6 or 7 low reviews on a minor discussion forum.

Is anyone else obsessed with the clip of “Cats - the Jellicle Ball” that’s opening in NYC this month? The mashup of Cats and voguing is genius and I seriously considered spunking a ton of air miles to fly over for a weekend just to watch it. Hoping it gets an extended run into September so I can see it when I’m next there.

I wasn't familiar with it til I saw it. I thought the music was very forgettable even while the song was still going on. The view was shockingly bad but I really enjoyed Rachel Tucker's performance who was the sole reason I attended

Is anyone else obsessed with the clip of “Cats - the Jellicle Ball” that’s opening in NYC this month? The mashup of Cats and voguing is genius and I seriously considered spunking a ton of air miles to fly over for a weekend just to watch it. Hoping it gets an extended run into September so I can see it when I’m next there.

Heard there’s no cat references in the costumes :( that is a weeeee bit disappointing but otherwise it’s a cool concept!

Reactions: 1
I’ve spent a few mins scrolling theatreboard and found it full of snobbery, so got out of there quick. It’s not for me.

In other news we got last minute day tickets to see Two Strangers last week. What a fun show! I thought it might be long for a two hander but really enjoyed it. Clever set too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve spent a few mins scrolling theatreboard and found it full of snobbery, so got out of there quick. It’s not for me.

In other news we got last minute day tickets to see Two Strangers last week. What a fun show! I thought it might be long for a two hander but really enjoyed it. Clever set too.
I’m taking my daughter in a couple of weeks as an end of GCSE treat, really looking forward to it.

• Heart
It's a horrible forum.

I think one problem is a lot of them live in/near London and are able to go to shows whenever they want at the drop of a hat, using apps like TodayTix to keep it afforable for them.

This won't be a relatable lifestyle to the vast majority of the population but they don't seem to care, and I think that accessibility has given them the most unpleasant sense of self importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rachel Tucker is a QUEEN! Did Nicole S have her vocal range?
no idea. had zero interest in seeing a bad pop singer tackle anything
---

oh Two Strangers is GLORIOUS!

• Heart