West End Gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she is new but a Broadway performer called Rachel Thomas keeps appearing on my Tik Tok FYP. Her skits are based on a “Rachel Berry/Sharpay Evan’s” style pick me girl but after watching her own posts I don’t think the skit is too far off from reality. Comes across in both as very annoying

New production of Starlight Express begins previews today! I am fascinated to read reports from anyone who attends because if it's true about a female Greaseball, I can't currently process how that will even work.

Also the entire cast are complete unknowns and basically babies. I wish them very well but I worry about that.

Reactions: 3
New production of Starlight Express begins previews today! I am fascinated to read reports from anyone who attends because if it's true about a female Greaseball, I can't currently process how that will even work.

Also the entire cast are complete unknowns and basically babies. I wish them very well but I worry about that.
They released the main cast a little while back and Greaseball is female. Unfortunately I don't have tickets until November so am also watching reviews to see how things go.

Reactions: 1
They released the main cast a little while back and Greaseball is female. Unfortunately I don't have tickets until November so am also watching reviews to see how things go.
Well, it wil be interesting to hear what that is like now previews are underway!

I am predicting this version of STE may be very, very gay? :)

Well, it wil be interesting to hear what that is like now previews are underway!

I am predicting this version of STE may be very, very gay? :)
Me and a friend were discussing this earlier. It always felt camp anyway (specifically with Electra's character and AC/DC). But I'm very much interested in seeing how Greaseball being female affects the Pearl/Greaseball/Rusty love triangle. And I feel Greaseball was always very much in love with himself! 😅

Me and a friend were discussing this earlier. It always felt camp anyway (specifically with Electra's character and AC/DC). But I'm very much interested in seeing how Greaseball being female affects the Pearl/Greaseball/Rusty love triangle. And I feel Greaseball was always very much in love with himself! 😅
Yeah, Greaseball was mainly just a raging narc! He was such a fun character, very panto villainy. It will be curious to see how a female version of that is played.

Mickey Jo Theatre has seen it and has a video up already but ugh, he annoys me so I'm waiting to be in a better mood to watch it.

Reactions: 2
First preview last night, and he already has composed his thoughts, written a script/notes, filmed, edited and uploaded?

Yes that sounds conducive to quality insightful content, and not just one raving narcs ramblings.

Some early reports on theatreboard if you prefer

Reactions: 5
Poor North, she was awful. She is just a kid and probably told she sounded amazing. They have just embarrassed her forever.
I doubt North has a sense of shame, having been handed this among everything else on a silver plate, Kim and thr rest of her family would have erased that long ago. If she had an ounce of musical ear, she could hear how atrocious she was. She was enjoying the spotlight too much to care about that imo. Kardashians are a disease.

Reactions: 4
First preview last night, and he already has composed his thoughts, written a script/notes, filmed, edited and uploaded?

Yes that sounds conducive to quality insightful content, and not just one raving narcs ramblings.

Some early reports on theatreboard if you prefer
I haven’t watched his video, but I read elsewhere that he was at the invited dress, which is why he was able to get a video up so early

Reactions: 4