West End Gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Hey! Too late for me to get into London but if anyone wants to take one for the team someone is offering their Premium seat for Mickey Jo Theatre tonight for free on IG
Think I'd rather have another root canal like the one I endured last Thursday!
---
Sorry but I hate North along with the rest of them. This spoilt and arrogant at 10, there is no way she’ll grow up to be anything else.
At that age it isn't her fault. Being the daughter of people like Kim and Kanye, what chance did she have?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor North, she was awful. She is just a kid and probably told she sounded amazing. They have just embarrassed her forever.

Reactions: 5
Anyone with a VPN i highly recommend Purlie Victorious on PBS Great Performances - free until June . A recent acclaimed Brodway show starring Leslie Odom jnr.

Watched it last night and found it very funny
---

ooh shame i didnt see this at the time Id have asked you to say Hi to my mate Kayleigh for me hahah

Saw your Friend in April in six and she’s 🤯 loved her performance

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Saw your Friend in April in six and she’s 🤯 loved her performance
awww thanks thats great to hear. TBH I would love to go and support her and feel a bit guilty i haven't but she has been in and out a lot since she joined and TBH Six is a bit dear for me for something I know I would not enjoy. Glad ppl are loving her though. She deserves to shine! Cracking voice
---
Do you think they'll be a Norma Desmond style dramatic moment when the spotlight hits him?
Hell yes.. I AM big. it's the cabaret venues that got small

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
awww thanks thats great to hear. TBH I would love to go and support her and feel a bit guilty i haven't but she has been in and out a lot since she joined and TBH Six is a bit dear for me for something I know I would not enjoy. Glad ppl are loving her though. She deserves to shine! Cracking voice
---

Hell yes.. I AM big. it's the cabaret venues that got small
Front row tickets are very reasonably priced

Reactions: 1
Poor North, she was awful. She is just a kid and probably told she sounded amazing. They have just embarrassed her forever.
I love the (original animated) Lion King and cannot bring myself to watch this. I know the cringe would kill me.

The concert featured Jeremy Irons reprising scar so I kind of want to watch it. But these concerts are never good when they replace the originals. The beauty and the beast celebration with josh groban was awful

The concert featured Jeremy Irons reprising scar so I kind of want to watch it. But these concerts are never good when they replace the originals. The beauty and the beast celebration with josh groban was awful
I couldn't bring myself to watch the BATB celebration, it sounded horrendous. I generally avoid anything new Disney put out, especially if they try and link it to nostalgic properties. They actually hate their old school fans.

OhmiGodHey did anyone see Mickey Jo’s show last night?! Do tell 😊 I don’t mind his reviews and discussions, I follow him on YouTube but would t go to a live show of a blogger 🤣

OhmiGodHey did anyone see Mickey Jo’s show last night?! Do tell 😊 I don’t mind his reviews and discussions, I follow him on YouTube but would t go to a live show of a blogger 🤣
also curious. there was apparently a premium ticket up fotr grabs which i posted about on here but nobody was willing to take one for the team. I'm dying to know especially as I saw from his socials one or possibly both of the advertised special guests must have pulled out and their spot was filled by a US content creator/actress.
---
Oh gawd. Mickey Jo Theatre reviewing The Who's Tommy in such a woke pc way that he won't say the words used tn the score/album/movie/show deaf, dumb and bind instead substituting non responsive to sound, non verbal and visually impaired..

May this nonsense stop please

Last edited:
  • Haha
also curious. there was apparently a premium ticket up fotr grabs which i posted about on here but nobody was willing to take one for the team. I'm dying to know especially as I saw from his socials one or possibly both of the advertised special guests must have pulled out and their spot was filled by a US content creator/actress.
---
Oh gawd. Mickey Jo Theatre reviewing The Who's Tommy in such a woke pc way that he won't say the words used tn the score/album/movie/show deaf, dumb and bind instead substituting non responsive to sound, non verbal and visually impaired..

May this nonsense stop please
I used to like him but I find he just talks without saying a lot in his reviews. His Romeo and Juliet review felt about twice as long as it needed to be. Quite repetitive in points

I used to like him but I find he just talks without saying a lot in his reviews. His Romeo and Juliet review felt about twice as long as it needed to be. Quite repetitive in points
Just wants the ad revenue rather than quality content.

He doesn't seem the most insightful of people

Reactions: 4
Did ANYONE go to his thing? I’d love to know what happened. Did he sing? What was the content? Who decided we needed it? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did ANYONE go to his thing? I’d love to know what happened. Did he sing? What was the content? Who decided we needed it? So many questions.
from a pic posted on his IG at least around 7 to 10 ppl but as it was of the back of their heads they could all have been his friends and family

• Haha
I am so curious too! I cannot even begin to fathom anyone out there being willing to go and hear him sing, even if it were for free and no matter if they enjoy his videos otherwise. Nails on a chalkboard sound more attractive!

His video about Bonnie and Clyde talks about how hard it is to produce a show; and having been producer on his own show he understands how hard it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yesh because a vanity project one man show in a tiny theatre is the same as producing a major musical production

• Haha
Reactions: 7